First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious if anyone else has had this issue. I have an 2023 Bronco Raptor. Every once in while on startup, the screen stays blank. No backup camera, nothing. Fifteen seconds or so later as I’m driving it pops on. This might happen once every 20 or so starts. Maybe longer, I’ve never counted.

Sometimes the screen comes on but won’t move past the Raptor icon. Put in reverse and no backup camera. I have to back up without the camera. As I start forward after a few seconds the screen pops on. The backup camera not working maybe happens again every 20 or so starts. When it happens it’s one or the other. Blank screen or screen on and no backup camera in reverse.

Everything always works normal within a few seconds of putting in drive and going down the road but this concerns me and I was wondering if this has happened or is happening to anyone else. My wife says take it to the dealer but if they have it and cant get it to happen while it’s there they are just going to tell me they can’t find anything wrong. Not to mention it’s a hassle dropping everything to run to the dealer. Anyone else seen this on their Bronco Raptors.
Sponsored

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had this multiple times on my '22 Big Bend with the smaller screen.

On the very very fringe cases (maybe...three times?) it's gone on long enough that I've either done the button-reset or turned the whole vehicle off/on.

OP
OP

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes. Turning vehicle off and then back on corrects the problem, or, just drive for a bit but is this considered normal? Never had this happen with any other vehicle.

Cletus

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Heritage, 92 Mustang GT vert, 67 Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Curious if anyone else has had this issue. I have an 2023 Bronco Raptor. Every once in while on startup, the screen stays blank. No backup camera, nothing. Fifteen seconds or so later as I’m driving it pops on. This might happen once every 20 or so starts. Maybe longer, I’ve never counted.

Sometimes the screen comes on but won’t move past the Raptor icon. Put in reverse and no backup camera. I have to back up without the camera. As I start forward after a few seconds the screen pops on. The backup camera not working maybe happens again every 20 or so starts. When it happens it’s one or the other. Blank screen or screen on and no backup camera in reverse.

Everything always works normal within a few seconds of putting in drive and going down the road but this concerns me and I was wondering if this has happened or is happening to anyone else. My wife says take it to the dealer but if they have it and cant get it to happen while it’s there they are just going to tell me they can’t find anything wrong. Not to mention it’s a hassle dropping everything to run to the dealer. Anyone else seen this on their Bronco Raptors.
This had happened a handful of times in my HE, and more often recently. At times it is when the screen animation hasn’t finished before putting the transmission into a gear. Given that is is happening more often lately, I am thinking it’s an OTA type of bug.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Replacates my AIPM failure.

OP
OP

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score