First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve searched thru the forum but didn’t find a post with this particular issue. We have a 2024 black diamond with mid package & sometimes when we start the car the screen just has the large Bronco logo & it is unresponsive. It will stay like that for about a minute & then restart itself & finally loads up. Restarting the car forces the infotainment to work again. Has anyone else had this issue & do you know of a resolution?

IMG_2362.jpeg
Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, should start with the rocks morphing into a bronco then fading into the gray/blue bronco screen. Perhaps a software update? My Bronco start up screen routine has been flawless, but on my 2018 Raptor it would sometimes not go through the entire sequence…

OldHippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr “Norby”
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve searched thru the forum but didn’t find a post with this particular issue. We have a 2024 black diamond with mid package & sometimes when we start the car the screen just has the large Bronco logo & it is unresponsive. It will stay like that for about a minute & then restart itself & finally loads up. Restarting the car forces the infotainment to work again. Has anyone else had this issue & do you know of a resolution?

Ford Bronco Bronco logo frozen on display screen upon vehicle startup IMG_2362
I’ve had this happen. :(

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I forget exactly what buttons you hit to reset. I think it is volume and next track at the same time for like 3 seconds. My guess is you will need to sync phones again and redo your preferred settings.

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, on two occasions in the last 20 months, my main screen has booted very slowly. Last time it happened was 5 or 6 months ago. Didn’t seem to effect the drivability of the car however.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happens to mine all the time. Also, my goggle maps will freeze up until I toggle between android auto and sync screen a couple times and it then will go back to normal.

These seem to be a common occurrence after an update I had a couple weeks back. That said, at least the update appeared to fix the "glitch" sound through the radio when backing up, parking sensors engaging, or other random times.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SYNC 4 Reset

Vehicles equipped with a Power button: Press and hold both the Power button (center of the volume knob) and the Seek Right button for 10 seconds.

Vehicles not equipped with a Power button: Press and hold both the Volume Down and Seek Right buttons on the steering wheel controls for 10 seconds.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hold down the power and fast forward button for a few seconds to reset

OP
OP
clintontx

clintontx

Black Diamond
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info. Does this just more quickly force a reboot that the system itself is doing automatically? Or does it actually reset any settings?

Sponsored

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My screen has gremlins also, Sometimes won't work until you've stopped somewhere and restarted.
Sometimes that doesn't work, next day fine. Charging ports haven't worked for awhile. It's got an appointment today for going around 65mph, then dropping to 30 like it's gonna stop, then its fine. So hope some fixes! Also, smells like cat pee going uphill, that's mold in the air filter according to reddit.

UPDATE after Appt: tech couldn't duplicate event( I'm gonna chalk it up to 2 random flukes)
Smell,Checked filter: said Clean, could've just been "new burnings"
A cord shorted out, Charging portals working. Screen: said there's a more permanent "update" coming but not here yet. I'm gonna keep on motoring lol 😆

Last edited:
OP
OP
clintontx

clintontx

Black Diamond
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm, should start with the rocks morphing into a bronco then fading into the gray/blue bronco screen. Perhaps a software update? My Bronco start up screen routine has been flawless, but on my 2018 Raptor it would sometimes not go through the entire sequence…
It worked great for a few weeks & now it's doing this quite frequently.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

yee haw

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This just happened to me for the first time a couple of days ago, have had my bronco since Nov 22. I turned off my car then back on again. So far so good.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into this frozen screen issue on my end.
Sponsored