Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My son and I both have a Bronco. Can we buy one of these and get separate appointments (Separate $ flow) using the same pigtail etc? If so...This is quite an awesome product for my base:

1. Change speedo since I got 35in tires
2. Fix Auto Stop/Start
3. Unlock all modes

More than worth the $.
Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My son and I both have a Bronco. Can we buy one of these and get separate appointments (Separate $ flow) using the same pigtail etc? If so...This is quite an awesome product for my base:

1. Change speedo since I got 35in tires
2. Fix Auto Stop/Start
3. Unlock all modes

More than worth the $.

You can use the same cable and laptop just need 2 sessions bought :)

Thank you

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm kind of wondering how Ford is going to react on a business making money off of unlocking goat modes
Last post for me on this topic.

We know that Ford reacts strongly with people just selling the Bronco fender OG script on etsy...we will see how they feel about a business offering a service leveraging Russian beta software and forum published parameter changes posted by a Ford engineer (that mysteriously disappeared from forum life) in order to unlock modes that Ford restricted to specific trims.

That said, there clearly is a want for the service. Good on Panda for identifying the need and attacking it. Still think this gets shut down. There is a world of difference between joe forum reader changing parameters and a business offering a service to do it.

However maybe Chris has done his due diligence and talked to Forscan developers about using the software in this manner and to Ford about making changes such as goat mode access to the end customers. If so, then awesome! It will be a fantastic service to offer.

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm kind of wondering how Ford is going to react on a business making money off of unlocking goat modes

Ford can fuck themselves.

It's ridiculous that Badlands doesn't have sport mode but has Baja mode which is better than sport mode. There is no reason at all why Badlands and Wildtracks shouldn't have all the modes.

Ford should have unlocked all the modes as a small apology for being several months behind on everyones builds.

I hope this is a success for Panda.

Last edited:

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since he has a Raptor, I believe he is referring to the damn seatbelt graphic that takes over the entire center screen upon start-up. Whether or not you have a belt plugged in, this screen makes you press OK on the steering wheel or, after driving for a while it goes away. It is the most annoying thing I have ever had on a vehicle. If I have my seatbelt plugged in, why do I have to be nagged and press a button to acknowledge that I have a seatbelt plugged in? I have Forscan and can't find this anywhere. I would gladly pay the money just to turn off this "feature." In my wife's Bad Lands, all you see is the little red man in the top right corner. The only time you see him is if the seatbelt is off. On the Raptor, you see this graphic and there is no need for this. This is just some programmer or engineer adding some unnecessary crap that not only has no value, it is annoying as hell.
raptor seatbelt screen.jpg
Yes this. Should of specified I had a raptor.

@Mitch Panda Motorworks is it possible to remove this annoying screen?

Sponsored

BearOnATrail

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny Baugher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX Eruption Green G6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will this work to for activating the keyless entry pad if bought after getting the vehicle?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last post for me on this topic.

We know that Ford reacts strongly with people just selling the Bronco fender OG script on etsy...we will see how they feel about a business offering a service leveraging Russian beta software and forum published parameter changes posted by a Ford engineer (that mysteriously disappeared from forum life) in order to unlock modes that Ford restricted to specific trims.

That said, there clearly is a want for the service. Good on Panda for identifying the need and attacking it. Still think this gets shut down. There is a world of difference between joe forum reader changing parameters and a business offering a service to do it.

However maybe Chris has done his due diligence and talked to Forscan developers about using the software in this manner and to Ford about making changes such as goat mode access to the end customers. If so, then awesome! It will be a fantastic service to offer.
Sooooo, don't get it. Can't figure why you care.

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mitch Panda Motorworks

Can this disable the seatbelt warning on start-up.

Also, can you guy enable front camera / parking cameras above 55 mph?

This would be huge

It seems like disabling anything "seatbelt" related would be a big liability for them....

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems like disabling anything "seatbelt" related would be a big liability for them....

Unfortunately you are correct. we are not able to provide this change as it is directly related to a safety feature. We will not be able to do some feature requests to protect not only our company but our customers safety.

Sponsored

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bad news for Raptor folks. I just received this from Panda Motor Works:

"
Steve,

After discussing this with our calibrators, I don't think we will be able to make the requested changes. We're still looking into the Eco Mode, but at this time there is no option to add it. As for the seatbelt warning, that is tied to the seatbelt light which we will not deactivate for safety and liability reasons. It does not appear that there is a work around to just remove the message on your dash and not deactivate the light.

If you have any other questions I am happy to answer!

Thank you"

Shit. This is so stupid. I have the little seatbelt man in the upper right corner and still can't get rid of this nag.

So, with that said, does anyone know how to disable the "seatbelt light."?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So just to be helpful here FORSCAN can't do everything, it can make many changes, but not everything.

FORSCAN can backup your as built data as completely as it is capable of modding it. When you fire up FORSCAN, you will be able to back up your stock configuration before you change anything.

If you want a complete backup of your As Built data, it is available from Ford, on the web, for free.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as making all GOAT modes available, does that also open the real capabilities accordingly? or just a gimmicky display on the dashboard?
The GOAT modes can't add hardware that you don't have, but otherwise, yes - it enables what if can where available.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks