tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This appears to be a clone of the Napa air compressor sold for $149. Lite Bright did a compare with the Twin ARB and it kicked its butt. The upsides for the ARB is its known reliability and compactness making hard mounting easier. The downside of the ARB is the price (over $600), more than four times the price of the Napa.
Thank you for bringing this up. As a manufacturer, we have a comprehensive understanding of the distinctions among these dual air compressors, both internally and externally.
  1. Firstly, let's consider the appearance I mean the metal shell. We've employed an advanced die-cast aluminum alloy to enhance heat dissipation, ultimately impacting the duty cycle. that's the place we have to pay more for the raw material.
  2. You know that high airflow often puts considerable pressure on the motor, potentially leading to machine burnout. However, we've made significant modifications to prevent electric current spikes from compromising the motor. We've conducted thorough tear-downs of air compressors to ascertain this, including the one you showed me the link.
  3. One key distinction lies in the adapter on the Napa model, which conforms to Japanese and Australian standards, rather than the US standard. This may necessitate the use of additional adapters to accommodate other hose systems.
Regarding the ARB model priced at $600, I'm not sure it also provides 330L (11.65 cfm) of airflow. Could you provide a link to that?
Sponsored

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does this compare to the Napa sold compressor? Looks the same?
No, not exactly, apart from the different airflow, there are also some other differences, I guess i have to copy and paste it. I replied to a similar question earlier. :p

As a manufacturer, we have a comprehensive understanding of the distinctions among these dual air compressors, both internally and externally.
  1. Firstly, let's consider the appearance I mean the metal shell. We've employed an advanced die-cast aluminum alloy to enhance heat dissipation, ultimately impacting the duty cycle. that's the place we have to pay more for the raw material.
  2. You know that high airflow often puts considerable pressure on the motor, potentially leading to machine burnout. However, we've made significant modifications to prevent electric current spikes from compromising the motor. We've conducted thorough tear-downs of air compressors to ascertain this, including the one you showed me the link.
  3. One key distinction lies in the adapter on the Napa model, which conforms to Japanese and Australian standards, rather than the US standard. This may necessitate the use of additional adapters to accommodate other hose systems.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes. that's a bundle sale if you buy the hose kit and air compressor, you can save$23 .2 exactly.
Thanks for clarifying. Is the one on Amazon (with the same brand name as yours) sold by you on Amazon? If so, just wondering why customers would buy directly from you if your same product costs less on Amazon?

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for clarifying. Is the one on Amazon (with the same brand name as yours) sold by you on Amazon? If so, just wondering why customers would buy directly from you if your same product costs less on Amazon?
yes, it is still us on Amazon. Prime Day is coming, we just created a $25 coupon on Amazon yesterday, and we will do the same on our official site. you can still save $25 on our official website plus the tax. So I figured you would save more on our site. :p

Anyway, the products are the same, you can choose either platform.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes, it is still us on Amazon. Prime Day is coming, we just created a $25 coupon on Amazon yesterday, and we will do the same on our official site. you can still save $25 on our official website plus the tax. So I figured you would save more on our site. :p

Anyway, the products are the same, you can choose either platform.
When will the savings on your site hit? And do you do Bronco6G or military discounts? I'd like to compare yours to my Smittybilt. Some Amazon reviews have suggested your product is amazing at first but that the longevity just isn't there...have there been any revisions or upgrades since the product first started selling some time ago? Some of the reviews are fairly recent.

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's try this again...

It's the same internals as all the other ones that look the same. When you buy these in bulk you can choose your options, like $5 more for custom paint or $5 for a USA standard quick connect. Unlike a year ago these are now in stock at multiple vendors.

Please share your company's history so I can determine if I want to support you or another brand.

Also how does the 2 year warranty work? Can you post your warranty policy?

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When will the savings on your site hit? And do you do Bronco6G or military discounts? I'd like to compare yours to my Smittybilt. Some Amazon reviews have suggested your product is amazing at first but that the longevity just isn't there...have there been any revisions or upgrades since the product first started selling some time ago? Some of the reviews are fairly recent.
High CFM air compressors are more susceptible to motor burn-down issues. This is precisely why we have implemented a series of enhancements to the motor, such as reinforcing the inner copper wiring and incorporating pressure overload protection to halt operation at 120 PSI. Despite these improvements, extended usage or unforeseen circumstances may still lead to occasional difficulties.

Rest assured, we offer a comprehensive 2-year warranty to provide you with peace of mind. In the event of motor-related problems, we are committed to providing a timely replacement. For detailed information on our warranty policy, please refer to the following link; https://tozalazz.com/return-exchange-policy/

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High CFM air compressors are more susceptible to motor burn-down issues. This is precisely why we have implemented a series of enhancements to the motor, such as reinforcing the inner copper wiring and incorporating pressure overload protection to halt operation at 120 PSI. Despite these improvements, extended usage or unforeseen circumstances may still lead to occasional difficulties.

Rest assured, we offer a comprehensive 2-year warranty to provide you with peace of mind. In the event of motor-related problems, we are committed to providing a timely replacement. For detailed information on our warranty policy, please refer to the following link; https://tozalazz.com/return-exchange-policy/
Do you offer a Bronco6G/military discount?

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let's try this again...

It's the same internals as all the other ones that look the same. When you buy these in bulk you can choose your options, like $5 more for custom paint or $5 for a USA standard quick connect. Unlike a year ago these are now in stock at multiple vendors.

Please share your company's history so I can determine if I want to support you or another brand.

Also how does the 2 year warranty work? Can you post your warranty policy?

I'm uncertain if I overlooked something, but it seems you're referring to the Napa adapter. I must admit, I haven't always been vigilant about them. We anticipate dedicating more time to research and design for our upcoming products, such as those featuring a 100% duty cycle or an auto-stop function.

Regarding our company, we specialize in manufacturing air compressors. We have an in-depth understanding of where and how air compressors in the market are produced. Our founders have a genuine passion for offroading and the RV lifestyle, which motivated us to establish the retail brand Tozalazz. Our aim was to reimagine and enhance the dual air compressors available in the market. We're committed to continuing our endeavors in both retail and wholesale aspects of the air compressor business, a field we've been active in for the past 15 years.

We offer a robust 2-year warranty as a testament to our confidence in our products. We want users to feel secure, knowing that we've got them covered even after facing challenging trails. In the event of motor or other mechanical issues, we provide replacements. You can find detailed information about our policy here: https://tozalazz.com/return-exchange-policy/

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you offer a Bronco6G/military discount?
I am afriad we're unable to offer any additional discounts at this time. In order to align with Amazon's prime standards, we're already at our lowest possible price point. If you make a purchase now, it's available for $222-15 on the website. Alternatively, if you opt for the bundled sale with the 4-tire inflation hose, it comes to 199.8 + 149. I am pretty sure 199 is nearly the rock-bottom price we offered during the last Amazon Prime Days

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am afriad we're unable to offer any additional discounts at this time. In order to align with Amazon's prime standards, we're already at our lowest possible price point. If you make a purchase now, it's available for $222-15 on the website. Alternatively, if you opt for the bundled sale with the 4-tire inflation hose, it comes to 199.8 + 149. I am pretty sure 199 is nearly the rock-bottom price we offered during the last Amazon Prime Days
Ok thanks. Have any of the issues been addressed yet in terms of spotty quality control/units overheating after only a few uses? Over 10% of the users on Amazon reported early failures. Typically the highest ratings in Amazon are sponsored, so the relatively high rate of low ratings is concerning. I'd love a high pressure unit that fills fast, but not if it lasts only a few uses or quickly slows down. I'd feel more comfortable if any long-time forum members got their hands on one and torture tested it.

Screenshot_20231003_065733_Amazon Shopping.jpg

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought this compressor a few months ago on amazon. I've used it 3 times. it works great. Very fast inflation.

upsides:
good price
very fast fill up speeds.

downsides:
its heavy. not sure how much it weighs but probably 10-15lbs.
its pretty big, about the size of a standard tool box

it gets very hot when using it. I used my thors lighting 4 tire inflation set up and it was hot enough that It was difficult to disconnect the hoses. I couldn't really grab the quick connect until i let it cool down.

it doesn't come with any adapters. would be nice if there was a female to male, male to female adapter etc.

good product overall
pleased with my purchase

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

interested in T&E, have some trips planned this month and next i can put it through its paces.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought this compressor a few months ago on amazon. I've used it 3 times. it works great. Very fast inflation.

upsides:
good price
very fast fill up speeds.

downsides:
its heavy. not sure how much it weighs but probably 10-15lbs.
its pretty big, about the size of a standard tool box

it gets very hot when using it. I used my thors lighting 4 tire inflation set up and it was hot enough that It was difficult to disconnect the hoses. I couldn't really grab the quick connect until i let it cool down.

it doesn't come with any adapters. would be nice if there was a female to male, male to female adapter etc.

good product overall
pleased with my purchase
I guess my main question is does someone who owns the unit think it's worth trading it in for a perfectly good Smittybilt that pumps up the tires at about half the advertised speed of the Tozalazz. My Smittybilt has been reliable, but nothing to jump up and down about (it is on the slower side). Even so, it is pretty compact and fits easily behind my driver seat.

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess my main question is does someone who owns the unit think it's worth trading it in for a perfectly good Smittybilt that pumps up the tires at about half the advertised speed of the Tozalazz. My Smittybilt has been reliable, but nothing to jump up and down about (it is on the slower side). Even so, it is pretty compact and fits easily behind my driver seat.
I had a small cheap air compressor that took literally 15 min to fill one tire from 20-40psi . I upgraded and this one takes about 3-4 minutes to fill 4 tires simultaneously.

its really just a question of whether you want to spend the money or not.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.