Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email this morning, already signed up. Three locations, Oct and Nov.
I signed up for the one in San Jose on the 25th. Probably should’ve done the one in hollister, but didn’t want to go the extra distance.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

signed up for San Jose, easiest and closest to me. I want to explore Hollister with my own rig, SJ seems to be a mostly motorcycle park that they maybe booked for those days? Should have enough fun stuff to play for that hour and 15 min. I hope to drive my own Bronco there by then, but will be happily (ab)using their's on what ever trails and things they set up. Neat thing Ford is offering there, also with the off roadeos, certainly not something they'd have to do.
Off Roadeo I'll do next spring in Nevada when my son is home for spring break.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got this too. Should have my own soon and plan to do the Off Rodeo in November. Wondering if this thing is worth attending.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this too. Should have my own soon and plan to do the Off Rodeo in November. Wondering if this thing is worth attending.
it's only an hour 15 min, so probably an hour driving if lucky, but I'll give it a shot. One of the reasons I picked the one closest to me, I hope to have my own by then, as it should show up any day now, I'll go visit some friends in the south bay same day, so even if it's not all that, I won't have wasted much time. And maybe that 'motorcycle park' has stuff for Broncos too, though from the looks it's mostly geared to dirt bikes and steep hills, not my thing.
Also why I didn't pick Hollister, really want to check that park out, but that's almost two hours from my house, I'll do that some other time for a weekend where I can explore that park more than just for an hour.
If I read up front that these events are not all that, I'll just cancel or not show up. I just think they'll make it some fun, otherwise why bother? At least the offroadeos seem great. I'll do the Nevada one next spring.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ironically I was at prairie City off-roading in my Rubicon when I got this email. So of course I signed up for the prairie City so it will be a good comparison between a stock Rubicon and a stock Bronco.

Of course it'll be interesting to see which Broncos they bring and if any of them have Sasquatch.
Sponsored