IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get one of these e-mails? Has anyone already done this?

Ford Bronco Your Exclusive Invite to Drive a Ford Bronco b2fb7e6ba3170f2ad8589fc1391170fb06147f067948e15624

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.
Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.
Please click below to register. If all of the timeslots are full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email [email protected] with which location(s) you are interested in attending. You will be personally emailed if timeslots become available. Or you can also click the link in this email often for updated availability.​

The following Bronco off-road events
are taking place near you:

Castaic Lake State Rec Area
Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
November 30-December 12, 2021​
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I registered for the one in Bentonville, AR. this Sunday. It sounds cool. A professional driver and 45 minutes in the dirt and it's all Free. I'll report back after the joy ride Sunday.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the California one but I live in the Midwest. Not sure if it’s because I lived in California when I made my original reservation or what.

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the first one here in AZ and would second the book quickly! It was very enjoyable, and the folks working the event were super nice. Scott was our driver and fun to hang out with for 30-45 minutes. If your partner is on the fence about the vehicle bring them. My wife loved riding along and really liked the stadium seating. She was our wildlife spotter..desert tortoise and some coyotes.
Enjoy!

My wife did take the free hat away from me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Your Exclusive Invite to Drive a Ford Bronco b2fb7e6ba3170f2ad8589fc1391170fb06147f067948e15624

With its incredible toughness and durability, the all-new Bronco was built to carry outdoor enthusiasts to wherever the wilderness calls.
And the wilderness is calling you. While you wait for your new Bronco to arrive, you and two guests have been exclusively selected to attend this invitation-only Ford Bronco off-road drive – and you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat.
Space is limited, so register today. This event is by invitation only. You will need to provide your unique Bronco Reservation ID / Order Number to register.
Please click below to register. If all of the timeslots are full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email [email protected] with which location(s) you are interested in attending. You will be personally emailed if timeslots become available. Or you can also click the link in this email often for updated availability.​

Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
Yup! Just did this last weekend here in Arizona! Even though it was short, it is a great introductory to mild off-roading in the Bronco. It is totally free and I even got a hat out of it, Lol. All the staff were awesome and extremely helpful! One tip, get there early so you can get first choice of the Bronco you want to drive. (I was lucky and had a 2door WT and got to drive point even!) Enjoy!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

drop the link for those who didn't get one?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
I registered for the event at the Hollister OHV Park in November. I wouldn't dilly dally with the commitment as the times may fill up quickly......especially in the LA area

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah i just signed up for the one in Castaic lake

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did one at Ft. McDowell in Arizona. Was fun. Not a super technical trail, but fun, and they had some additional obstacles set up.

They had 7 demos, plus two displays. Two of the nine were stick shifts.

If you want to drive one of the sticks, you had to show them your order showing that you ordered the 7MT. I drove a 2-Door BD.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Castaic, CA
November 10-22, 2021​
TCB Ranch
Aguanga, CA
Vogt Ranch
Dulzura, CA
December 14-18, 2021​
Got the email too and booked 11/20 @ Castaic Lake!

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

drop the link for those who didn't get one?
Don't think you can get it through a link. I went the to the DrivetheBronco.com website and when I put in my email and order number is states it is not a valid entry. As it seems that it is private that they hand selected people and put their information into the registration site so others couldn't sign up inadvertently. I went to the Austin Off-Roadeo but would gladly take another drive in one.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have gotten a couple of those invitations. Since I have been to Off-Roadeo in Moab already, I will let others have a shot a little seat time. I am sure that it would be fun.

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I signed up for Castaic 11/14. But then the confirmation said guests must be 16 years old. Sucks cuz our 14yo would have a blast (and I need to get his azz outside and off the damn Xbox!)

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't think you can get it through a link. I went the to the DrivetheBronco.com website and when I put in my email and order number is states it is not a valid entry. As it seems that it is private that they hand selected people and put their information into the registration site so others couldn't sign up inadvertently. I went to the Austin Off-Roadeo but would gladly take another drive in one.
I thought I heard there some geographic limitations on who they sent the email to as well. I.e. reservation address within 25 miles
Sponsored