Sponsored

It looks like the machine gun hatch in the modular top got replaced with a full sized removable section

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this is somehow already known. but i just caught this in the other thread on the mod top and its definitely the first time i have seen it.

Notice anything different about the top?

it seems ford has replaced the machine gun hatch for a tow missile hatch

2021 Bronco Hard Top Breakdown 1.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct me if I’m wrong but with the windows out and that big roof panel removed it wouldn’t be much different than being topless would it? Might be a giant selling point since the mod top will be heavier. Jeep takes another major L

Now since there is no cross bar on the roof. Couldn’t Ford potentially ditch the middle panels in the 4 door and just make a giant removable rear panel?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct me if I’m wrong but with the windows out and that big roof panel removed it wouldn’t be much different than being topless would it? Might be a giant selling point since the mod top will be heavier. Jeep takes another major L

Now since there is no cross bar on the roof. Couldn’t Ford potentially ditch the middle panels in the 4 door and just make a giant removable rear panel?
The rear top on the 4-door, especially the roof section, is shorter than it is on the 2-door.

Not sure how large they could make a removable hatch and whether that juice would be worth the squeeze

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the gunner hatch I used in ::REDACTED::

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats it, I'm out, unless I can figure out another way to mount my turret, maybe remote controlled inside a cargo box. :unsure:

Ford Bronco It looks like the machine gun hatch in the modular top got replaced with a full sized removable section C7L[1]

Ford Bronco It looks like the machine gun hatch in the modular top got replaced with a full sized removable section C7L[1]
MY23 for white?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Queue @ZackDanger in T minus 5..... 4......

C7L[1].gif
It’s funny. I’m so burnt out from all-things-top-related that I was sitting on the picture the OP’s shared for a while now and didn’t even recognize how it might be considered “news.”

Here’s the other part:

2021 Bronco Hard Top Breakdown.jpeg

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s funny. I’m so burnt out from all-things-top-related that I was sitting on the picture the OP’s shared for a while now and didn’t even recognize how it might be considered “news.”

Here’s the other part:

Ford Bronco It looks like the machine gun hatch in the modular top got replaced with a full sized removable section 2021 Bronco Hard Top Breakdown
This is awesome information! Thank you for sharing with us in both threads!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.