Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The weather finally gave me 2 nicer, slightly warmer days! I was finally able to get around to doing the post delivery treatment I hadn't been able to since I picked it up from the dealer! So gave it a good deep wash finally claybared all the shit off it from its cross country train trip. Then a quick polish to make sure there were no swirls and laid a good coat of sealer on there. I didn't blow the budget on ceramics even tho lots say that's the way to go.. maybe it is. I've always had great luck with JetSeal from Chemical Guys. Also used their claybar and polish. If I'd had time I'd lay some good wax on top. That'll be for the next round!
Also treated the windows with rain x and did a bit of fender treatment with some Solution black (I think it's called that) black plastic restorer. It worked very well. Like back to black on steroids. lol
Here's some pics!
Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... PSX_20220129_151841

Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... PSX_20220129_152059

Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... PSX_20220129_151800

Also decided to see the size difference in my Toyo 33's and the BFG 33's that come on the Badlands. There's a diff... Maybe 1/2" taller and wider. Decided to clean those too and my SAS flares while I was at it so they are ready to throw on when I feel like it. Lol
Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... PSX_20220129_151938
Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... 20220129_134448
Ford Bronco It'll never be this clean again.... PSX_20220129_152158
Sponsored

Last edited:

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking good! How long did that all take you? I donā€™t mind washing vehicles but Iā€™ve never had the patience to fart around with all the different steps like that

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking good! How long did that all take you? I donā€™t mind washing vehicles but Iā€™ve never had the patience to fart around with all the different steps like that
About 10 hrs. I'm paying for it now. I hurt. Lmao I even left a couple steps out and was like meh... Good enough lol šŸ¤£

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The weather finally gave me 2 nicer, slightly warmer days! I was finally able to get around to doing the post delivery treatment I hadn't been able to since I picked it up from the dealer! So gave it a good deep wash finally claybared all the shit off it from its cross country train trip. Then a quick polish to make sure there were no swirls and laid a good coat of sealer on there. I didn't blow the budget on ceramics even tho lots say that's the way to go.. maybe it is. I've always had great luck with JetSeal from Chemical Guys. Also used their claybar and polish. If I'd had time I'd lay some good wax on top. That'll be for the next round!
Also treated the windows with rain x and did a bit of fender treatment with some Solution black (I think it's called that) black plastic restorer. It worked very well. Like back to black on steroids. lol
Here's some pics!

Also decided to see the size difference in my Toyo 33's and the BFG 33's that come on the Badlands. There's a diff... Maybe 1/2" taller and wider. Decided to clean those too and my SAS flares while I was at it so they are ready to throw on when I feel like it. Lol
Looking good!! I did the same with my Bronco, washed it, clayed it, and sealed it with some old Wolfgang sealant I had from several years ago. I picked mine up on Black Friday, so a quick detailing job was done before the weather took a turn for the worst (Chicagoland winters). Since then, I've bought a ton of stuff, like PPF for the A-pillar, foam cannon, polish, soaps, cleaners, wheel brushes, ceramic coating for the wheels, and planning on Gyeon EVO ceramic coating for the body when the weather warms up! I've been watching several YOUTUBE detailers, so I'm raring to go once the weather warms up!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking good!! I did the same with my Bronco, washed it, clayed it, and sealed it with some old Wolfgang sealant I had from several years ago. I picked mine up on Black Friday, so a quick detailing job was done before the weather took a turn for the worst (Chicagoland winters). Since then, I've bought a ton of stuff, like PPF for the A-pillar, foam cannon, polish, soaps, cleaners, wheel brushes, ceramic coating for the wheels, and planning on Gyeon EVO ceramic coating for the body when the weather warms up! I've been watching several YOUTUBE detailers, so I'm raring to go once the weather warms up!
Haha.. yeah I have the pressure washer and foam cannon but it sucks. I need to get another one. My polisher is a variable speed orbital that works pretty good. I do have some ceramic wheel treatment sitting around somewhere I should try out. I also have a few different carnumba waxes I used on my showcars... Just ran out of time tho. And now it's pouring/ calling for snow again in the next few days. So I'll probably have to do the whole spiel over again when the sun comes out in the spring. But at least I got the rail grime and other contaminants off. So it should be a bit quicker when I have to do it again. Working on a graphics kit right now and need to get some PPF to put where I know Imma have issues. Especially on the inside of the tailgate. I should have pressure washed my ford rubber mats I got with the badlands. But I forgot lol

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's some pics!

Well done....

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha.. yeah I have the pressure washer and foam cannon but it sucks. I need to get another one. My polisher is a variable speed orbital that works pretty good. I do have some ceramic wheel treatment sitting around somewhere I should try out. I also have a few different carnumba waxes I used on my showcars... Just ran out of time tho. And now it's pouring/ calling for snow again in the next few days. So I'll probably have to do the whole spiel over again when the sun comes out in the spring. But at least I got the rail grime and other contaminants off. So it should be a bit quicker when I have to do it again. Working on a graphics kit right now and need to get some PPF to put where I know Imma have issues. Especially on the inside of the tailgate. I should have pressure washed my ford rubber mats I got with the badlands. But I forgot lol
Yes, I'm waiting for the warmer weather, too! Good luck on your projects!

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work! Are those Toyo Mud Terrain or Rugged Terrain and what size are they? I know you said 33ā€™s just looking for the entire size specification and load range. Iā€˜m thinking about getting some Toyos.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work! Are those Toyo Mud Terrain or Rugged Terrain and what size are they? I know you said 33ā€™s just looking for the entire size specification and load range. Iā€˜m thinking about getting some Toyos.
They are open country CT. 285/70/17. The 10 ply ones.
Sponsored