Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what dealer did you use?
Earnhardt Ford. They've been nothing but excellent so far. Christopher W. is the guy I've been working with.

I'm going to do the inspection in about 2 hours and paperwork this evening. I'll make sure to mention if there is any funny business but so far they're been excellent to work with.

I have a purchase agreement and their assurances on multiple occasions that I'm paying MSRP minus my trade in.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats!!!

awerk66

First Edition
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Shelby Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lucky man... Currently sitting in limbo with my delivery.

It was taken off the railcar on 10/10, and has been sitting ever since waiting for a truck to pick up and deliver to dealer. Only 20mi away from the dealership, it is killing me.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lucky man... Currently sitting in limbo with my delivery.

It was taken off the railcar on 10/10, and has been sitting ever since waiting for a truck to pick up and deliver to dealer. Only 20mi away from the dealership, it is killing me.
I know how you feel. These last few hours are going to give me a heart attack from excitement. I'm heading out in about an hour to go test drive it. The last few days waiting for the bronco to come from the rail yard was torture.

awerk66

First Edition
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Shelby Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know how you feel. These last few hours are going to give me a heart attack from excitement. I'm heading out in about an hour to go test drive it. The last few days waiting for the bronco to come from the rail yard was torture.
Congrats and enjoy!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats and enjoy!!
Did you call your dealer and ask him to call the yard? That's how I got my truck. Dealer called and it was at dealership about 14 hours later.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WOOHOO!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1634927459817.png

Just got PDI'd. I will be heading over sometime today to do the paperwork and trade in the Ranger Tremor!

Ordered 7/13
VIN in May
Blended 10/1
Finished and shipped 10/4
Estimated Delivery was 11/1

Took 15 days to get to AZ, then 3-4 more to get out of the train yard for a total delivery time of roughly 20 days. My dealer called over and pestered the shipping company to get it out quickly and it worked.

Its a 4 door Cactus Gray Badlands With Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7 w/10 speed. Mic 2.0 top.

AFAIK, This is one of the very first builds that didn't come from dirt mountain with a known MIC 2.0 top. I'll make sure and take photos and post it for future reference.

FOR EASY REFERENCE (Bronco Inspection Checklist):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBJBOasngCocmhPc_a8JecuK9DM4sbsrmOdTFLsc3Cw/edit

In memory of the Tremor. It did better than it ever had any right to do. View attachment 192189

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been hanging around here and contributing for a while. Enjoy the new ride.

What are your thoughts on the Ranger Tremor?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been hanging around here and contributing for a while. Enjoy the new ride.

What are your thoughts on the Ranger rumor?
Best of it's class. Really is a mini Raptor. I did some crazy shit in that thing. My top speed down dry washes was about 75. That's INTENSE.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best of it's class. Really is a mini Raptor. I did some crazy shit in that thing. My top speed down dry washes was about 75. That's INTENSE.
I almost bought a Ranger when my F150 started acting up and costing me money. I liked the Ranger a lot but couldn't get past the comparison to the 5.0 engine in my truck. I enjoy my F150 but looking forward to my 2DR, Badlands, 2.3, manual transmission BRONCO.

Enjoy your new toy!

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1634927459817.png

Just got PDI'd. I will be heading over sometime today to do the paperwork and trade in the Ranger Tremor!

Ordered 7/13
VIN in May
Blended 10/1
Finished and shipped 10/4
Estimated Delivery was 11/1

Took 15 days to get to AZ, then 3-4 more to get out of the train yard for a total delivery time of roughly 20 days. My dealer called over and pestered the shipping company to get it out quickly and it worked.

Its a 4 door Cactus Gray Badlands With Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7 w/10 speed. Mic 2.0 top.

AFAIK, This is one of the very first builds that didn't come from dirt mountain with a known MIC 2.0 top. I'll make sure and take photos and post it for future reference.

FOR EASY REFERENCE (Bronco Inspection Checklist):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBJBOasngCocmhPc_a8JecuK9DM4sbsrmOdTFLsc3Cw/edit

In memory of the Tremor. It did better than it ever had any right to do. View attachment 192189
Happy to see you take this adventure on the rad and trails now after all your positive help on this board.

It will be good days when the posts here are about new adventures, not adm, build constraints, and other depressing news.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy to see you take this adventure on the rad and trails now after all your positive help on this board.

It will be good days when the posts here are about new adventures, not adm, build constraints, and other depressing news.
I'll be posting lots of trail footage etc as soon as the break in period is up. Hopefully I can help you guys stay pumped. It's been about a 16 month ride and it's hard to believe it's finally over for me.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good looking rig! Congrats!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congratulations Thomas. Always happy to see one of the regulars get their “wings”. Looks awesome!