First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very happy for you! That's a beautiful looking Badlands. Just noticed you're in Phoenix, I'm flying the family there Nov 2 for a little trip to Sedona. Interested to rent your Bronco for 5 days? :D
The rental is cheap, but the $65,000 deposit is what's gonna getcha.🤣
Sponsored

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! You will love driving your Bronco. Picked mine up yesterday and drove home across the central Rockies. A great driver on the highway or in town! Got a taste off road with the ride along and Off Roadeo. If Ford can build a million, they will self them. You will have lots of folks wanting to talk to you about and look at your truck.

Have fun with your new ride!

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Which dealership? Which trails? Once I get mine, I want to try Table Mesa east to Woodland Drive/FR41 to Seven Springs.
Earnhardt Ford, and they treated me right. No mark up, no add-ons, no random fees. Just straight MSRP.

Im headed to Sedona next weekend to run Broken Arrow. I'll post footage and photos. Can't wait!

Seven Springs is one of my favorite camping spots, going back to my childhood in the 1980s. I'm a phoenix native, so grew up camping all over the state.

I'm all for wheeling with new people so as you guys get your Broncos, let's go have some fun!

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! You will love driving your Bronco. Picked mine up yesterday and drove home across the central Rockies. A great driver on the highway or in town! Got a taste off road with the ride along and Off Roadeo. If Ford can build a million, they will self them. You will have lots of folks wanting to talk to you about and look at your truck.

Have fun with your new ride!
How did it handle the elevation? I have a trip in December or January up to about 12k feet to do some winter camping. Curious how the turbos will handle it.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I'm happy for you, but very envious! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I'm happy for you, but very envious! :)
It's worth every second of the wait. I hyped hard as many of you know, and its living up to every expectation. Phenomenal vehicle. Even the wife loves it. 35" tires with no step require her to physically jump up just to get in, but she's adapting.

I know the wait is completely shit, but the payout is worth it. This thing rocks.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35" tires with no step require her to physically jump up just to get in, but she's adapting.
Took my wife to the dealer last night to show her the ones on the lot. Saw a Badlands Sas with 35's and said this is exactly like ours is going to be. First thing she said was, "It needs nerf bars, I can't get into this w/o them" LOL She's 5 feet tall. LOL

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did it handle the elevation? I have a trip in December or January up to about 12k feet to do some winter camping. Curious how the turbos will handle it.
No lack of power. If you want to drive 95-100 mph up the steep, long mountains of I70 you can do so. On a steep incline on I-70 right before the Loveland Pass exit which is about 10,000 I was going 85 mph at 2,400 rpm. Never floored it or went over 3,200 rpms. It was still gaining momentum! Went over Loveland Pass (elevation 11,990 yesterday). No problem
Ford Bronco ITS HERE! 4752D288-5B10-4C3F-83A6-0E82D128DC84
and no constant up and down shifting. I will find out sometime soon how the 35’s handle ice and snow?

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you! Looks awesome.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulation! Nice to see these finally getting delivered and looking forward to some great trip pics!

Did you get MGV or leather? Thanks

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Earnhardt Ford, and they treated me right. No mark up, no add-ons, no random fees. Just straight MSRP.

Im headed to Sedona next weekend to run Broken Arrow. I'll post footage and photos. Can't wait!

Seven Springs is one of my favorite camping spots, going back to my childhood in the 1980s. I'm a phoenix native, so grew up camping all over the state.

I'm all for wheeling with new people so as you guys get your Broncos, let's go have some fun!
Broken Arrow looks like great trail. That is on my list now. If you create a herd for Broncos, I would want to join once I get my colt.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulation! Nice to see these finally getting delivered and looking forward to some great trip pics!

Did you get MGV or leather? Thanks
MGV and I LOVE it. I was 50/50 on it but I am a believer now. Soft, comfortable and grippy.

Deleted member 12876

Congratulations
My build exactly, except in two door configuration, and 2022 make year model of course. I’m also in AZ by Wickenburg Way. Maybe once I get my rig we can get together and wheel…
Sponsored