Sponsored

It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack!

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco big bend 4D Non-sas, 2016 F150 3.5l EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are plenty of us driving around with the 3.0 rack just fine. It works on all Broncos.
Are there NoN sas broncos driving around with them though? I'm worried it won't be compatible because the website says "excludes non sas broncos."
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are there NoN sas broncos driving around with them though? I'm worried it won't be compatible because the website says "excludes non sas broncos."
Yes. My 2021 Black Diamond does just fine with the 3.0 rack. Huge thread around here on how to get it programed.

The only thing they are excluding is their software fix. You just have to program it before installing. We've been doing it for over a year on here. You can order the same rack from any Ford parts dept. It does not have to come from Ford Performance.

Last edited:

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. My 2021 Black Diamond does just fine with the 3.0 rack. Huge thread around here on how to get it programed.

The only thing they are excluding is their software fix. You just have to program it before installing. We've been doing it for over a year on here. You can order the same rack from any Ford parts dept. It does not have to come from Ford Performance.
Really? That's great. I'm going to buy it. Did you notice a difference off roading after installing it?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? That's great. I'm going to buy it. Did you notice a difference off roading after installing it?

I know this is a long thread, but you should read through at least the back half of it. HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT | Page 118 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

I noticed a little stiffer feel for awhile but now it's pretty much the same as the 2.0 rack, or I'm just used to it. Some have reported a change in feel and others haven't.

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this is a long thread, but you should read through at least the back half of it. HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT | Page 118 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

I noticed a little stiffer feel for awhile but now it's pretty much the same as the 2.0 rack, or I'm just used to it. Some have reported a change in feel and others haven't.
Super helpful. Much appreciated
Sponsored