35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea how to put this together and I'm afraid this bumper was designed for use with a different bracket type/layout. I see how an s8 would work but not this...

Anyone used the two of these? I am desperate for help @Baja Designs @JcrOffroad any ideas?

crusader 2.jpg

crusader.jpg

light bracket.jpg

light.jpg
Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey did you figure it out?

OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey did you figure it out?
Easy answer is the bumper doesn’t need the bracket, the “bracket” is the prongs inside the bumper.

The real answer with meat is the bumper is a piece of crap and I wouldn’t buy it again. Those C shape prongs on the inside are what you run the bolts though and Into the light. It’s supposed to be tight enough and close enough to serve as a replacement brace.

The problem is they don’t line up, there is no back to keep the light from pushing into the intercooler, and it’s a bad design. There is easily a gap of about a half inch on each side from where the light bar and the c bracket thing meet leaving the bar to hang on a prayer and the bolt. You can try to shim with washers or something but it doesn’t fix the fact that a modest impact would break the bolt hole for the light and worst case it pushes the light into the intercooler breaking both.

I wouldn’t buy JCR anything again, full stop.

* I see you recently ordered from them. I’d cancel and look elsewhere. If you want more detail message me direct and we can work out talking more.
Sponsored

Last edited: