First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my JCR crusader front bumper installed. I think it's one of the cleanest looking bumpers out there for the Bronco. Took about a month to arrive from when I ordered. Packaging was good, lots of foam surrounding the bumper. There was a very small blemish when it arrived, probably from shipping. Just took a black permanent marker to touch it up.
I had the plastic front bumper without fog lights, so install was pretty easy. I was able to remove old bumper, install the JCR and mount the fog lights by myself in about an hour. I few of the mounting bolts are a little hard to get to, so having a ratcheting 15mm wrench is a must. Added an Amazon 20 inch light bar and fog lights to finish it off. Highly recommend if you're looking for a non winch aftermarket bumper.

Ford Bronco JCR crusader front bumper installed PXL_20220915_014807025
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my JCR crusader front bumper installed. I think it's one of the cleanest looking bumpers out there for the Bronco. Took about a month to arrive from when I ordered. Packaging was good, lots of foam surrounding the bumper. There was a very small blemish when it arrived, probably from shipping. Just took a black permanent marker to touch it up.
I had the plastic front bumper without fog lights, so install was pretty easy. I was able to remove old bumper and install the JCR by myself in about an hour. I few of the mounting bolts are a little hard to get to, so having a ratcheting 15mm wrench is a must. Added an Amazon 20 inch light bar and fog lights to finish it off. Highly recommend if you're looking for a non winch aftermarket bumper.

Looks good!

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice looking bumper

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had the plastic front bumper without fog lights, so install was pretty easy. I was able to remove old bumper and install the JCR by myself in about an hour. I few of the mounting bolts are a little hard to get to, so having a ratcheting 15mm wrench is a must. Added an Amazon 20 inch light bar and fog lights to finish it off. Highly recommend if you're looking for a non winch aftermarket bumper.

Ford Bronco JCR crusader front bumper installed 1663213589619

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More pics please. How much does it weigh? Do the ends come off to skinny it down?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
More pics please. How much does it weigh? Do the ends come off to skinny it down?
It weighs about 45 pounds. Ends do not come off, it's a one piece design. It's pretty slim already and has tons of clearance in front of the tire. I'll get more pics in the morning...

Last edited:

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DId the existing tow hooks give you any trouble?

OP
OP

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
DId the existing tow hooks give you any trouble?
None at all. The JCR bumper completely clears the tow hooks. The bumper also flows well with the factory plastic skid plate with no gaps in between. I do have jcr skids though that are next to install

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

None at all. The JCR bumper completely clears the tow hooks. The bumper also flows well with the factory plastic skid plate with no gaps in between. I do have jcr skids though that are next to install
That's good to hear. I keep going back and forth on JCR and DV8. I like JCR's a bit better but the tow hook was a question for me. Just wish it was a little cheaper!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks really good. Any side shots to show how far it sticks out?

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm hoping both my front and rear Crusaders show up soon. My Bronco is hopfully being delivered within the next week.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco, ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my favorite bumper right now. Just wish it came in aluminum like the rest of their bumpers! If they made the front and rear in aluminum Iā€™d get them in a heartbeat.

OP
OP

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my favorite bumper right now. Just wish it came in aluminum like the rest of their bumpers! If they made the front and rear in aluminum Iā€™d get them in a heartbeat.
It's pretty lightweight (about 45 pounds) if weight is the concern as it's not a bulky bumper.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco, ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's pretty lightweight (about 45 pounds) if weight is the concern as it's not a bulky bumper.
Thatā€™s not bad but half the weight with increased corrosion resistance would be much better.
Sponsored