Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we may have a small batch issue with the main molle part of the table being bent incorrectly. I’ve had a couple confirmed installs without issue, and a couple with issues.

if you are having this issue, please reach out to our customer service.

We’ll send a replacement panel. In the meantime, if you want it installed, you can shim the table part down, using washers between the two panels where they bolt together.

[email protected]
I'm affected. Also have a real hard time convincing myself the tabs will go in the slots. Think the washers will be enough to leverage them in?
Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm affected. Also have a real hard time convincing myself the tabs will go in the slots. Think the washers will be enough to leverage them in?
I was able to get mine to go in with a slight tap from a rubber mallet. But the Molle panel on mine is too wide to keep it in the tabs when the bolts are tightened up.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reach out to our customer service to get the correct parts. [email protected] or 269.353.1184
I just got the call from customer service and they left a voicemail. My table was delivered this evening. So I guess I wait until the replacement part comes. Still excited. :)

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the call from customer service and they left a voicemail. My table was delivered this evening. So I guess I wait until the replacement part comes. Still excited. :)
I got the call as well. While I am a but bummed I won’t be able to do the install this weekend, I truly appreciate the proactive customer service. Thank you @JcrOffroad!

Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's a big time price with the Ford one currently available for $179.

Is Ford's really that shitty?
I looked at the ford version and this one.

This one is aluminum so it won't rust.
It uses straps inside the door to bolt into.
Rated for 60 lbs.

Ford uses hangers and needs two holes drilled. Ford rates theirs for 25 lbs.

Whom ever designed this one really put some thought into it. They would have take apart the tailgate to see how best to attach it. It's what I would have done if I was designing it for myself.

The only thing I'd prefer is stainless steel latches instead of the chunky rubber things. They look like they belong on a yeti cooler!

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the bottle opener idea. Shipping to Canada? Virus going crazy in my area, wont be able to drive to the states anytime soon it seems :cry:
Please no bottle openers on the freak'n thing!

Like you don't already have a bottle opener or a swiss army knife, leatherman, etc.!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I looked at the ford version and this one.

This one is aluminum so it won't rust.
It uses straps inside the door to bolt into.
Rated for 60 lbs.

Ford uses hangers and needs two holes drilled. Ford rates theirs for 25 lbs.

Whom ever designed this one really put some thought into it. They would have take apart the tailgate to see how best to attach it. It's what I would have done if I was designing it for myself.

The only thing I'd prefer is stainless steel latches instead of the chunky rubber things. They look like they belong on a yeti cooler!
I appreciate the response man! After posting this I did some reading. I still think it's a steep price but THIS one is much better and something I'll be adding to my BaseSquatch shortly.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered! That was fast. Nice packaging! Looks like I have me a fun little project ahead of football!

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 79141760-5AF4-40F8-BCFD-EFCF826E6DDA

Last edited:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we may have a small batch issue with the main molle part of the table being bent incorrectly. I’ve had a couple confirmed installs without issue, and a couple with issues.

if you are having this issue, please reach out to our customer service.

We’ll send a replacement panel. In the meantime, if you want it installed, you can shim the table part down, using washers between the two panels where they bolt together.

[email protected]
I just received mine, thanks! It was very well packaged and received it very quickly upon ordering.
Question is: How do we know if we have an affected table? I don’t have a build date yet and probably won’t install it anytime soon lol

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you guys missed it, we released our drop down molle table for the bronco!

1.) Doesn’t rattle!
2.) Flat table when folded down.
3.) No drill installation!
4.) Made In the US.

The first run of these will be shipping the first of the year! So make sure yiu

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6-TAB.html

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 79141760-5AF4-40F8-BCFD-EFCF826E6DDA

Never thought I would regret the Ford table, but dang! That could be holding all my knives and such. No fair putting the fishn' pole there.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received mine, thanks! It was very well packaged and received it very quickly upon ordering.
Question is: How do we know if we have an affected table? I don’t have a build date yet and probably won’t install it anytime soon lol
Never mind i tried getting the molle panel into the table surface and the tabs are not long enough. Will call on Monday!

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reach out to our customer service to get the correct parts. [email protected] or 269.353.1184
About to order. Is that issue resolved for new ones moving forward?

Is there a promo code for the forum?

Looks like you guys have great customer support. Looking forward to the table as this will be one of my first purchase for my imaginary Bronco I don't have.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About to order. Is that issue resolved for new ones moving forward?

Is there a promo code for the forum?

Looks like you guys have great customer support. Looking forward to the table as this will be one of my first purchase for my imaginary Bronco I don't have.
Yes. It only effected the first 20.
Sponsored