NoahMiller96

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the June 7th production email last month. Was curious as to when people thought those would be delivered. It's my understanding cars only take about 18-20 man hours to build. Is end of June beginning of July a fair guess? Actual dates will be sent out later this month too, correct?
Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe we should receive estimated delivery dates or a delivery window this month. For the VIN-less folks, they should receive both a production date and a delivery window. As far as delivery times go I've heard everything from 4-6 weeks from build complete date to 8-10 weeks. At this point, I think nothing is out of the question. I'm a June 21 build week and I myself was thinking (hoping and praying) late July/early August.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actual dates? No. Estimates, like everything else. Expect longer delays than normal.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the June 7th production email last month. Was curious as to when people thought those would be delivered. It's my understanding cars only take about 18-20 man hours to build. Is end of June beginning of July a fair guess? Actual dates will be sent out later this month too, correct?
Anyone’s guess but I have a Week of June 7th build and I’m not expecting to see it before mid-July. That was before the announced 2 weeks shutdown. Now im guessing more like august. It comes when it comes. Safe estimate is 6-8 weeks in normal times from my experience.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are some Ford employees (at least they say they are) saying that the May estimates are probably going to be pushed back to another month and the whole timeline is going to slide. Who knows at this point.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are some Ford employees (at least they say they are) saying that the May estimates are probably going to be pushed back to another month and the whole timeline is going to slide. Who knows at this point.
If Ford does this, it should surprise absolutely no one.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is end of June beginning of July a fair guess?
I’m scheduled for the week after you. My salesman said he heard “early July” delivery. The shut down may well have already been accounted for (at least that’s what I’m telling myself). I’m also only a 3 hour drive from the MAP- not sure how much that affects delivery times.
Sponsored