Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you had a good experience with Mullinax? Will they match Granger’s 1-2000 under? I have had ZERO communication from my assigned dealer. I am planning to transfer To Granger, but Ohio is a long drive from IA with a brand new engine. Would you mind sharing your thoughts on Mullinax? Thank you
Haven't dealt with Mullinax. I know back in the day they were in the Canton/Akron area. I think the Mullinax that is mentioned here is the one down in Florida.

I was just assigned my salesperson the other day at King's Ford near Cincinnati. Decent communication from her. Didn't know much about the Bronco, but willing to find answers.
Sponsored

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't dealt with Mullinax. I know back in the day they were in the Canton/Akron area. I think the Mullinax that is mentioned here is the one down in Florida.

I was just assigned my salesperson the other day at King's Ford near Cincinnati. Decent communication from her. Didn't know much about the Bronco, but willing to find answers.
Can you let me know how things go with Kings as I am in the area as well. As of now I am with Stephens in WV. However I am getting a Z plan price so I am thinking it won’t be necessary to go out of state as I should get the same deal wherever I go. Thanks!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you let me know how things go with Kings as I am in the area as well. As of now I am with Stephens in WV. However I am getting a Z plan price so I am thinking it won’t be necessary to go out of state as I should get the same deal wherever I go. Thanks!
She said that King's will follow MSRP. I didn't ask about any of the plans as I'm not eligible. I'll shoot her an email on "plan" pricing!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I wouldn't send a dealer any kind of build this early - and certainly not until there's at least one more pass of B&P improvements.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mullinax NSB seems on top of things.

Screenshot_20201029-111659.png
Well you got me beat... here's the email I got today from my dealer: Guess they just want me to wait til later this year when they contact me. Gotta love GENERIC emails. Makes me feel special.

Ford Bronco Just got my "Step 2" email. 1603989902108

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She said that King's will follow MSRP. I didn't ask about any of the plans as I'm not eligible. I'll shoot her an email on "plan" pricing!
All plans except "X".

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I wouldn't send a dealer any kind of build this early - and certainly not until there's at least one more pass of B&P improvements.
I emailed mine Tuesday! I got it figured out nothing is changing. Just now the wait untill they email me to tell me it's cued into the order bank!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Btw y'all I did cancel my second bronco. So some moved up! Anyone else finally starting to cancel their seconds?

Screenshot_20201029-115139.png

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thank you
Sponsored