Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are much better off if you want it quicker to keep it a softie. I’m assuming 2.3 since you didn’t state it which helps as well. Also, no tow I assume as well? As long as your dealer has open allocations, 4 - 6 months may not be that big of a stretch assuming Omicron doesn’t step in and piss on Fords parade. Dealer allocations and build constraints are the biggest issue. At one time, reservation date stamp was supposed to set the order of build but that has taken a back seat to allocations.
I actually went with the 2.7

no tow package, I’ll get an aftermarket hitch welded on. I’ll be towing a small off-road road trailer with it, so I want the bigger engine.

I got the confirmation email, but no order number is contained in it. Does it come later?
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

no tow package, I’ll get an aftermarket hitch welded on. I’ll be towing a small off-road road trailer with it, so I want the bigger engine.

I got the confirmation email, but no order number is contained in it. Does it come later?
This is what I got from Ford. No order number shown. Vin doesn’t get assigned until preview/scheduled by Ford.

Ford Bronco Just ordered a Base Sasquatch today 45DA2BC6-D64B-42BE-B117-8706BC3D5947

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, you get the order number when you get scheduled. From what I understand, that’s when the VIN is available too.

OP
OP
805BaseSquatch

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I got the same email @BigFootie

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Both 2.7 and Squatch are somewhat constraining but the MIC top is the worse I believe. There is a recent thread on latest constraints. I don’t really check because I’m allocation restrained more than build constrained. Plus no moredoor for me so I’m in the long line for tops.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Congratulations on your order and good luck on the time line!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm guess the Sasquatch package isn't a constraint like it was several months ago. My second order for a Big Bend Sasquatch 2.3 softie will be going in today. Have an OBX 2.3 high softie on order with Chapman. But I have hundreds above me so not planning on seeing it before 2024. Will probably end up getting that one for my girlfriend if she wants it.
Sponsored