First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks to all the great threads in this forum helping me research. We were on our way to buy my wife a new OB in Azure Blue when we passed another dealer that had a Cactus Gray Bronco on the lot. Our preferred dealer had one but with a soft top. No bueno. So, we ordered a 24 with the 2.3L Cactus Gray OB hard top.
Sponsored

AZBronc24

Heritage
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram, 2010 Camaro,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks to all the great threads in this forum helping me research. We were on our way to buy my wife a new OB in Azure Blue when we passed another dealer that had a Cactus Gray Bronco on the lot. Our preferred dealer had one but with a soft top. No bueno. So, we ordered a 24 with the 2.3L Cactus Gray OB hard top.
I had a real hard time picking between the Azure Gray and Cactus Gray. I ordered my Heritage in Azure but sometimes when I see the Cactus I think maybe I should have saved the $$ and went with the Cactus. Mine should be built and on it's way to the dealer soon.

OP
OP
Greg_M

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When did you place your order?

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a real hard time picking between the Azure Gray and Cactus Gray. I ordered my Heritage in Azure but sometimes when I see the Cactus I think maybe I should have saved the $$ and went with the Cactus. Mine should be built and on it's way to the dealer soon.
they are both great colors, but for me I saw them both in person and went with the Azure. The cactus is flatter color but still great. It was a tough decision as well.
Sponsored