Sponsored

If I ordered today, how long until delivery?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
February 29th.
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously though, I was a first minute reservation at a huge LA dealer, and placed my 2 door WT order on March 3, 2021. It was built on 7/23 and new roof 10/23. It was loaded on a train and shipped 10/24. It's about 30 miles from my house now on its final way to Galpin. So mine took a while.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are trying to plan your life and car buying around a specific time you'll get your bronco forget it. Not being funny. Whatever plan you have will be ruined. Basically, you get it when you get it

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are so many factors that we THINK we have figured out.
1. How early was your overall reservation on Ford.com
2. Your reservation at your Ford Dealership
3. How many Broncos Ford will be sending your dealer

THEN! You have what parts you have on your Bronco and if Ford has enough to build it.
All that to say it could be in a month or it could be in 2 years...or any random time in between.
So many people have thought they were getting their Bronco soon but are still waiting. It's gotten to a point where there's so much frustration with Ford that we have to laugh to keep from crying (which is why you are getting so many "non real" answers.

Just my experience: I had a day 1/2 reservation, one of the first at my deal. Ford actually picked mine to build early. So I got a vin number and an original build date for the 2nd week of June...I have been pushed back more times than I remember. My Bronco JUST got built the 3rd of Nov. All good right?! Wrong! There's a chance it can sit at the plant like so many others or it could get damaged during shipping or it could be the wrong trim or my dealer could mark up the price (we have signed everything, both of us).

So to answer your question seriously, no one has any idea but probably a really long time...or a short time.

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, you got a lot of silly answers. As someone else said, at this point, all we have is humor until our rigs show up.

Well, pull up a seat kiddo, grandpa's gunna tell you a little story...

Back in 2017, Ford said they were going to release the Ford Bronco in 2020. In mid 2019, we were seeing bad ass camouflaged test mules and all sorts of concept art flying around. Ford had committed to a 2020 release date and the hype was growing huge.

I heard that Ford was going to release info in January (2020), so in October of 2019, I even called my dealer to "get on a list" so I can be one of the first to order when Ford revealed the Bronco in Jan (so much for that). I almost lost my $#it when all they released was a teaser video.

Ford said they'd reveal everything in the Spring (March of 2020).

[Insert COVID]

Ford sent apology emails in March (we're used to those now) and they moved the reveal to the Detroit auto show on June 9th (2020).

[Insert more COVID]

Late March, Detroit Auto Show Cancelled (#uck).

Also March, everyone goes home, COVID scorches the earth, people die, US Politics goes into hyperdrive, bronco fans spiral into depression, and then finally... Ford said they'd debut virtually July 9th (2020). But guess what, that's the OJ Simpson Ford Bronco anniversary, so now it's gunna be July 13, 2020.

I called my dealer to see if they were going to host a Bronco Reveal Party- they thought I was crazy.

Finally, July 13 @ 8PM EST, it happens! I was a giddy little school girl and could barely hold my excitement.

[Insert Ford Reservation Website Crash] (#uck!)

I get a call after Bronco Reveal from my dealer salesmen, he says he can reserve me one, so I give him my CC and he says he did it. (AWESOME)

Finally, get into website at 11pm EST and make my own reservation #. (Email dated 7/14 but Timestamp 7/13) -2 Door Badlands, Towing, Lux, Sasquach, etc.

I called salesmen next day to get my reservation # he got for me and I learn that he couldn't get in either but he just didn't call to tell me. Well, at least I got my own res # & timestamp dated 7/14 and within hours of the reveal.

Let me tell you how this ended... Although I reserved a Bronco the day it was revealed, converted my order the day the banks opened, was # 1 in line based on timestamp at my dealer...

[Insert Ford VIP BS]

... I mean, #2 at my dealer...

[Insert commodity limitations]

... I mean # 3 or maybe 4 at my dealer...

[Insert Deadly Sins List]

... I mean... who the hell knows at this point... Ford ships a lot of 4drs.

[Insert Hardtop Manufacturing Fiasco]

Ford ships almost exclusive 4dr w/ soft tops.

[Insert Dealer Mannequin production]

... okay Ford, really?...

[Insert MIC 1.0 issues and recall]

...shit, are all the 2021's already committed?!... Apology email from Ford saying I'm prolly gunna get a 22... but Ford made up for it with a hammock and a 11x17 hype poster (sarcasm).

[Insert Ford's new magical Allotment algorithm]

I converted to a 2022 the day 22 Banks opened in October. Staying with by Badlands 2Dr.

I FINALLY get a production date email purportedly for Dec 2021. But it's early Nov, and I've seen Ford change things and pull the rug out from under literally thousands of orders because of [Insert random Ford Issue].

So here I am, been waiting since 2017, have been actively chasing since mid-Oct 2019, actually gave Ford $ in July 2020, gave dealer more money January 2021, am almost to 2022 and I still don't have my 2 Door bronco.

If I were to use this True Story for estimating purposes, I'd put the current wait time from ordering a 2Dr to delivery at precisely 18-24 Months. Factor in the impending trucker shortage, shipping and port issues, vaccine mandates, employee retirements, Christmas holiday season, almost entirely 100% online shopping, increased international tensions with China, resurgence of new COVID variants, and diminished vaccine effectiveness, and you're looking at probably 24-36 months. If you get a 4dr Softtop you're probably looking at 6-8 weeks (assuming you have a reservation # already).

Then again, maybe all this history is irrelevant and you'll magically have a 2dr in a matter of weeks. Your guess is as good as mine.

Gunna go back to drinking copious amounts of whisky, watching every Bronco video I can find, and reading every Bronco Forum while hitting Refresh on the Ford Order Tracking site. Come hit me up in 2022 and I'll let you know how this story turns out.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems buildable so maybe rather soon. Of course if you are a celebrity or some fat cat you could have it in fifteen minutes.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a baseaquatch 2.7, 2 door, myself in Sept of 2020. I'm hoping I can get mine by Sept 2022... so 2 years?
My exact order July 14th reservation I’m hoping to get mine earlier than that.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, you got a lot of silly answers. As someone else said, at this point, all we have is humor until our rigs show up.

Well, pull up a seat kiddo, grandpa's gunna tell you a little story...

Back in 2017, Ford said they were going to release the Ford Bronco in 2020. In mid 2019, we were seeing bad ass camouflaged test mules and all sorts of concept art flying around. Ford had committed to a 2020 release date and the hype was growing huge.

I heard that Ford was going to release info in January (2020), so in October of 2019, I even called my dealer to "get on a list" so I can be one of the first to order when Ford revealed the Bronco in Jan (so much for that). I almost lost my $#it when all they released was a teaser video.

Ford said they'd reveal everything in the Spring (March of 2020).

[Insert COVID]

Ford sent apology emails in March (we're used to those now) and they moved the reveal to the Detroit auto show on June 9th (2020).

[Insert more COVID]

Late March, Detroit Auto Show Cancelled (#uck).

Also March, everyone goes home, COVID scorches the earth, people die, US Politics goes into hyperdrive, bronco fans spiral into depression, and then finally... Ford said they'd debut virtually July 9th (2020). But guess what, that's the OJ Simpson Ford Bronco anniversary, so now it's gunna be July 13, 2020.

I called my dealer to see if they were going to host a Bronco Reveal Party- they thought I was crazy.

Finally, July 13 @ 8PM EST, it happens! I was a giddy little school girl and could barely hold my excitement.

[Insert Ford Reservation Website Crash] (#uck!)

I get a call after Bronco Reveal from my dealer salesmen, he says he can reserve me one, so I give him my CC and he says he did it. (AWESOME)

Finally, get into website at 11pm EST and make my own reservation #. (Email dated 7/14 but Timestamp 7/13) -2 Door Badlands, Towing, Lux, Sasquach, etc.

I called salesmen next day to get my reservation # he got for me and I learn that he couldn't get in either but he just didn't call to tell me. Well, at least I got my own res # & timestamp dated 7/14 and within hours of the reveal.

Let me tell you how this ended... Although I reserved a Bronco the day it was revealed, converted my order the day the banks opened, was # 1 in line based on timestamp at my dealer...

[Insert Ford VIP BS]

... I mean, #2 at my dealer...

[Insert commodity limitations]

... I mean # 3 or maybe 4 at my dealer...

[Insert Deadly Sins List]

... I mean... who the hell knows at this point... Ford ships a lot of 4drs.

[Insert Hardtop Manufacturing Fiasco]

Ford ships almost exclusive 4dr w/ soft tops.

[Insert Dealer Mannequin production]

... okay Ford, really?...

[Insert MIC 1.0 issues and recall]

...shit, are all the 2021's already committed?!... Apology email from Ford saying I'm prolly gunna get a 22... but Ford made up for it with a hammock and a 11x17 hype poster (sarcasm).

[Insert Ford's new magical Allotment algorithm]

I converted to a 2022 the day 22 Banks opened in October. Staying with by Badlands 2Dr.

I FINALLY get a production date email purportedly for Dec 2021. But it's early Nov, and I've seen Ford change things and pull the rug out from under literally thousands of orders because of [Insert random Ford Issue].

So here I am, been waiting since 2017, have been actively chasing since mid-Oct 2019, actually gave Ford $ in July 2020, gave dealer more money January 2021, am almost to 2022 and I still don't have my 2 Door bronco.

If I were to use this True Story for estimating purposes, I'd put the current wait time from ordering a 2Dr to delivery at precisely 18-24 Months. Factor in the impending trucker shortage, shipping and port issues, vaccine mandates, employee retirements, Christmas holiday season, almost entirely 100% online shopping, increased international tensions with China, resurgence of new COVID variants, and diminished vaccine effectiveness, and you're looking at probably 24-36 months. If you get a 4dr Softtop you're probably looking at 6-8 weeks (assuming you have a reservation # already).

Then again, maybe all this history is irrelevant and you'll magically have a 2dr in a matter of weeks. Your guess is as good as mine.

Gunna go back to drinking copious amounts of whisky, watching every Bronco video I can find, and reading every Bronco Forum while hitting Refresh on the Ford Order Tracking site. Come hit me up in 2022 and I'll let you know how this story turns out.
This is beautiful! About sums it up.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seriously though, I was a first minute reservation at a huge LA dealer, and placed my 2 door WT order on March 3, 2021. It was built on 7/23 and new roof 10/23. It was loaded on a train and shipped 10/24. It's about 30 miles from my house now on its final way to Galpin. So mine took a while.
I’m with galpin too!
Sponsored