First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just started my journey, ordered 2023 Big Bend 2dr, white Bronco on 5/23/23. Has anyone else recently placed an order? It would be nice to see how other folk's orders placed in similar time frames are going. I'm hoping to take delivery this year!
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to depend on your dealer's allocation and your position. Did they tell you where you stand?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the 2-door order. I am guessing you will probably be one of the very first to get a 2025!

Seriously though, ask your dealer how many 2-door allocations they have remaining to see if you even have a shot at getting one this year. The 2-doors are heavily constrained and in demand so you may want to call a few dealers if you haven't already.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is the basic order of the hurdles on how you will get scheduled.

1. Allocations
2. Constraints
3. Order date
4. Priority code

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just started my journey, ordered 2023 Big Bend 2dr, white Bronco on 5/23/23. Has anyone else recently placed an order? It would be nice to see how other folk's orders placed in similar time frames are going. I'm hoping to take delivery this year!
I placed an order on 5/22 for a hard top wildtrak! The dealer is telling me next year but would be amazing if it arrived this year. Priority 11

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the basic order of the hurdles on how you will get scheduled.

1. Allocations
2. Constraints
3. Order date
4. Priority code
*5. (Unless itā€™s a heritage ford isnā€™t building them, it was an April fools joke) /sad

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a 2 door, BD, 2.7, SAS, std equipment, iconic silver and nothing else on 5/20/23. My dealer said I was next on the list if they get another 2 door allocation, so I have no idea if Iā€™ll see it soon. Some say allocations are rough estimates, but some say they are strictly enforced. I have no clue. 2 door and SAS was constraints a month ago, but looks like they are getting some built now.

As I read from quite a few threads on here, there is no rhyme or reason on when you get something built. There are guys on here that ordered Heritage Editions two years ago to seemly fall off Fordā€™s map.

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are guys on here that ordered Heritage Editions two years ago to seemly fall off Fordā€™s map.
You could not order a Heritage Edition 2 years ago. :ROFLMAO: Was no such model back then.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could not order a Heritage Edition 2 years ago. :ROFLMAO: Was no such model back then.
Ok, a year ago. Fixed it. Most other trim levels, 2.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Most of us with scheduled Heritage Editions are either long haulers (2020 reservations) or a few that ordered in early 2022 that converted to Heritage Editions in the fall of 2022 when Ford offered those to us with unscheduled orders. Most of us got scheduled in late January of 2023 but have been continually pushed out a week to two every week or two! 4 weeks until production is the closest Iā€™ve gotten.

Last edited:

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It truly depends on your dealers allocations.

To give you an idea- myself and several others ordered 3/27 and arenā€™t posted as built yet but ā€œin productionā€ since the first part of May. Iā€™m honestly expecting to get mine July or after depending on how it goes and how previous build dates have been progressing.

Can you possibly get it this year? Sure. But no one can guarantee it whatsoever.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to recheck the date to make sure it wasn't a necro thread from '21. Dealer should've gotten final allocation a few months ago with number of allowed constraints. 2D isn't going to happen unless something in the matrix changed. Dealer should also be able to tell you how many of those final allocations were already eaten up by other orders. Don't know what the remainder of the year is going to look like but I would think there may be room for some "stock" but that's just wishful thinking on my part.