Sponsored

Just ordered my Bronco! Excited to join this robust community!

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if "Robust" is the best adjective to describe this group :)
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh man. Your in for it. This is one hell of a ride. Or walk actually.

OP
OP

Miggity02

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi sq5 and VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome aboard the board! Noticed you did not include Aux switches in your build. For $195 they are the best bargain of all the options since you are planning on adding the lights. Just ask anyone who has fished wires...
The Black Diamond comes with the upfitter switches as standard right?

If I were in your shoes, buying a BD and wanting Fog lights. I'd forget the Mod bumper which eliminates the fog lights. Sell my capable ($500 +575 mod) and choose between all the aftermarket bumpers. Just a thought.
Edit: I wanted to add fog lights of my choosing and I like the HD bumper look better than the capable bumper. I am not going to do a lot of serious off roading so an aftermarket bumper is not a consideration for me at this time.

OP
OP

Miggity02

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi sq5 and VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you drop Modular bumper and Tow package, you'll most likely get it before 90% people here since it's a 2.3 manual.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Miggity02

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi sq5 and VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you drop Modular bumper and Tow package, you'll most likely get it before 90% people here since it's a 2.3 manual.
Agreed, but I'm good with the wait. It allows me to keep 30mpg for as long as I can with my GTI :LOL: before selling it to make way for the Bronco.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Edit: I wanted to add fog lights of my choosing and I like the HD bumper look better than the capable bumper. I am not going to do a lot of serious off roading so an aftermarket bumper is not a consideration for me at this time.
No idea, I have a base, you may want to look into it to make sure if you're interested...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not one for spending a lot on accessories, so if I were going to upgrade, I wouldn't spend 6 hundred extra on the bumper that's going to be on half the Broncos out there. I can see picking up a used Mod or Capable bumper in a couple years, when they are going for $200 on Craig's list.
The uplifter switches are standard, but there's a long thread on here, from people trying to buy the fog light switch that is done away with on the Mod bumper. Just something to look at, probably not worth your time or effort. Good luck on your journey.
Sponsored