Sponsored

Just ordered my bronco, what’s the general step by step order?

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a Bronco (finally) yesterday. I was curious what the general order things come in? The main concern I have is that the dealer tried very hard to get me into a black diamond they had onsite (to the point I was getting a little frustrated), and after leaving I never received any emails from ford to confirm my order (I did get an email of the bronco they had on site though). This was around 1 o’clock on a Friday. Should I call the dealer Monday to make sure they submitted the order? After the confirmation how do I track my order, primarily to see what add ons I have that may need be dropped so I can eventually get my truck in? I know the build date, VIN, and delivery are where the long wait comes around.

Black Diamond, auto, 4 door, hard top w/ a few accessories (roof rails, HD bumper, slide out tailgate)

UPDATE: my suspicions were all but confirmed. I called the dealership up asking about it, played some phone tag then my salesman called back and said it was sent in this morning and I may not hear back until Monday, but the email was in by the time I got off the phone. I don’t like how this relationship with the dealership is starting but I’m in the waiting period now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Assuming your salesman included your email address on your order, you should receive the initial email confirmation pretty quickly. After that email it's usually a wait until your order gets scheduled for production. Sometimes you get an email for that sometimes you have to check with Ford chat to get that confirmation.

OP
OP

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Assuming your salesman included your email address on your order, you should receive the initial email confirmation pretty quickly. After that email it's usually a wait until your order gets scheduled for production. Sometimes you get an email for that sometimes you have to check with Ford chat to get that confirmation.
Salesman definitely took my email so it should be there. I’ll call the dealership Monday to make sure they actually placed the order. The salesman was very pushy enough trying to get me in one yesterday he may have forgot, or just decided not to, actually submit the order.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You probably got an order summary page that lists your order and options. This is what is in the Ford Order system. On the top right of that page look for the order code and sales code. These two codes will allow you to confirm your order using Ford customer service chat. The chat can confirm a few things for you but not great details. My chat rep could confirm I ordered a Bronco 4x4, tow and rack but not too much else.

I ordered with my dealer on 11/22 and they have my email address but I have not received any emails from Ford.

It seems they schedule orders on Thursdays (some Thursdays they schedule lots and other Thursdays they fill in the open slots). Friday is a great day to get your bot chat on to find out if you are scheduled.

For your order I would guess you might get a mid/late February build.

Until then start researching your add ons.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a Bronco (finally) yesterday. I was curious what the general order things come in? The main concern I have is that the dealer tried very hard to get me into a black diamond they had onsite (to the point I was getting a little frustrated), and after leaving I never received any emails from ford to confirm my order (I did get an email of the bronco they had on site though). This was around 1 o’clock on a Friday. Should I call the dealer Monday to make sure they submitted the order? After the confirmation how do I track my order, primarily to see what add ons I have that may need be dropped so I can eventually get my truck in? I know the build date, VIN, and delivery are where the long wait comes around.

Black Diamond, auto, 4 door, hard top w/ a few accessories (roof rails, HD bumper, slide out tailgate)
Make sure that you get the DORA conformation form that the order WAS submitted to Ford. Get it!!! Then verify that it is correct. Lastly, make sure you have, in writing, your "deal" and final sales price. A signature on the order sheet is not good enough. Great dealers are just that...but....many will screw you over too.

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never received an email confirming my order, or any emails updating me that the my order was scheduling to be built etc. But I used the DORA to contact Ford customer service and they confirmed they had my order. I eventually got my Bronco :)

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get any emails right away, I had to go in and get the salesman to check in the system. He finally found some way to trigger an email and I got that email. You may also ask for a copy of the webdo, which is the build sheet that comes from their ordering system. Mine had my name and stuff on it. My salesman had like his 8th kid during this period, so I had to get it from the guy who managed the ordering.

Beware if they insist they can't get you that stuff, they may have just put an order in and you're not tied to it. They can and they should. Insist on talking to the manager if not, once I got that guy (my salesman was MIA for 6 weeks) I felt a lot better. He was pretty easy to work with.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patience
Patience
Patience

OP
OP

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I conveniently got my confirmation email after calling the dealer to ask, mighty suspicious. But it’s time for the waiting game now.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I conveniently got my confirmation email after calling the dealer to ask, mighty suspicious. But it’s time for the waiting game now.
Seems like many are getting scheduled pretty quick these days. It might happen sooner than you thought. Once you get your scheduled email, you can check out the trackers section of the forum. Hopefully, it’s not a three year wait like mine!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

OP
OP

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems like many are getting scheduled pretty quick these days. It might happen sooner than you thought. Once you get your scheduled email, you can check out the trackers section of the forum. Hopefully, it’s not a three year wait like mine!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/
I got a little bit of waiting in me, but in April I’ll be off probation at my newish job. At that point it’ll be “treat yo self” season and my desire to have something shiny and new will likely overcome my patience 😂

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE: my suspicions were all but confirmed. I called the dealership up asking about it, played some phone tag then my salesman called back and said it was sent in this morning and I may not hear back until Monday, but the email was in by the time I got off the phone. I don’t like how this relationship with the dealership is starting but I’m in the waiting period now.
You should receive a confirmation like this .

IMG_2293.png

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You place the order with the dealer. They call you when it arrives at the dealership. I have foolishly (from a financial standpoint) ordered many new Fords over the years and that’s always been the process. No emails, no assembly line photos, no rail car tracking….

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Place order.

Check back in 2 years for status update.

Start a new time consuming hobby or stay on here to see how high your post count can get.

I'm being facetious. Or am I?
Sponsored