First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i think its still a both issue. especially for the two doors, because (unless something has changed and i missed it) they had the production line set up as 80% 4-doors and 20% 2-doors because that was the order breakdown they expected... except way more than 20% of people ordered 2-doors, so some people are still waiting from 3 years ago. AND 2-doors are a mandatory hardtop, which is also perpetually on the constraint list.

basically, they're just not making a ton of 2-doors so its going to be a difficult buy for awhile. but you did go with a big bend which seems to be one of the easier ones for them to get out the door, meaning there is hope for you!
Thanks for the info and the words of encouragement! You would think by now Ford would have increased the percentage of 2-door builds, but instead they push high optioned 4-door models, which dealers have plenty of with premiums added to the MSRP.
Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are order banks closed now? I asked my salesman about ordering one today and he said he currently can not place bronco orders. I'm not sure if it's bc I told him I wanted a heritage or if none of the trims can be ordered

ChelleLea

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just started my journey, ordered 2023 Big Bend 2dr, white Bronco on 5/23/23. Has anyone else recently placed an order? It would be nice to see how other folk's orders placed in similar time frames are going. I'm hoping to take delivery this year!
I ordered on 5/31. 4Dr Wildtrak hardtop.

GMAN_2025

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just started my journey, ordered 2023 Big Bend 2dr, white Bronco on 5/23/23. Has anyone else recently placed an order? It would be nice to see how other folk's orders placed in similar time frames are going. I'm hoping to take delivery this year!

Just ordered our Badlands today June 9, 2023

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are order banks closed now? I asked my salesman about ordering one today and he said he currently can not place bronco orders. I'm not sure if it's bc I told him I wanted a heritage or if none of the trims can be ordered
Heritage orders closed back in April, he also may be out of offer allocations.

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heritage orders closed back in April, he also may be out of offer allocations.
Thanks. I totally forgot they may be out of allocations. And darn, I didn't realize heritage orders had been closed so long. I wonder if they'll reopen any time soon or if I'll have to wait for 2024

RedDK

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! I ordered a 2 door Big Bend w/ mid package on 3/27. Received my scheduled for production email on 6/1, and now build week is showing 7/18 in the tracker. It's definitely possible you get your Bronco this year.

I initially went to 2 other dealers before placing this order, who both told me they'd be unable to place a 2 door order for me due to existing orders and their remaining allocation numbers -- I definitely appreciated this. I went to a 3rd dealer (smaller than the others) who wouldn't tell me any allocation numbers, but said they'd place the order regardless and sell @ MSRP if it got built. I figured I'd just give it a shot, and by no means expected it to be built this year. Guess I got quite lucky... assuming the rest of the process goes smoothly. I doubt they were keeping their order numbers in line with their actual allocations, but who knows.

Good luck!

OP
OP

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey! I ordered a 2 door Big Bend w/ mid package on 3/27. Received my scheduled for production email on 6/1, and now build week is showing 7/18 in the tracker. It's definitely possible you get your Bronco this year.

I initially went to 2 other dealers before placing this order, who both told me they'd be unable to place a 2 door order for me due to existing orders and their remaining allocation numbers -- I definitely appreciated this. I went to a 3rd dealer (smaller than the others) who wouldn't tell me any allocation numbers, but said they'd place the order regardless and sell @ MSRP if it got built. I figured I'd just give it a shot, and by no means expected it to be built this year. Guess I got quite lucky... assuming the rest of the process goes smoothly. I doubt they were keeping their order numbers in line with their actual allocations, but who knows.

Good luck!
Awesome, glad to hear your one step closer to delivery! This gives me hope for a 2023 delivery, or at least some progress forward.

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck!
Curious: did the dealership sign your order form stating sale is at MSRP or is it signed with the MSRP price and discounts N/A. Thatā€™s the way my order form is. When I ordered and put down my $500 deposit we both signed the order form with the total price as MSRP. Iā€™m ā€œassumingā€ thatā€™s the way itā€™s handled when the truck is delivered.

RedDK

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious: did the dealership sign your order form stating sale is at MSRP or is it signed with the MSRP price and discounts N/A. Thatā€™s the way my order form is. When I ordered and put down my $500 deposit we both signed the order form with the total price as MSRP. Iā€™m ā€œassumingā€ thatā€™s the way itā€™s handled when the truck is delivered.
MSRP with discounts as N/A. This dealer did not require a deposit for the order however.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MSRP with discounts as N/A. This dealer did not require a deposit for the order however.
Thanks for replying. My order was initialed by dealership on the order form with MSRP as the total. Not sure that guarantees me MSRP as the final price but that was my understanding and thatā€™s all Iā€™m paying.

Shane2009

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered my 2023 bD no sins. On June 10th and got the Oder confirmation email same day. Not sure if that means much. But hoping for same year, not sure at this point. Iā€™m still waiting on the scheduled for production email .

ChelleLea

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered 5/31. Just got scheduled for the week of 8/7!

IMG_3483.jpeg
Sponsored