Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Likely frequented this forum.
Speculation and highly unlikely. Guys like that typically don’t have time or the need to come to places like this. Even with their social media accounts, most are handled by someone. With his knowledge and what he had at his disposal why would he peruse any forum? Most high profile people stay off the interwebs, save for a handful of people and what accounts they actually post to.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Speculation and highly unlikely. Guys like that typically don’t have time or the need to come to places like this. Even with their social media accounts, most are handled by someone. With his knowledge and what he had at his disposal why would he peruse any forum? Most high profile people stay off the interwebs, save for a handful of people and what accounts they actually post to.
Naw, I believe your wrong...he wasn't that way, You must have forgotten or didn't realize the Hoonicorn was built by RTR???? 🤣😂😅
Sharpen your specs, speculator.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Naw, I believe your wrong...he wasn't that way, You must have forgotten or didn't realize the Hoonicorn was built by RTR???? 🤣😂😅
Sharpen your specs, speculator.
You’re right. Totally proves he ‘likely frequented here’……

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You’re right. Totally proves he ‘likely frequented here’……
Why the negatively on THIS thread???
Im not proving anything, if you think he never surfed on 6g, believe whatever you want, I feel he was a bit more human and down to earth than you do, I guess...and if he was here ,and didn't interact, it's probably because of people like you that think and feel all "high profile" people are all in the same "wealthy/arrogant/to-little-time" box. Oh well.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why the negatively on THIS thread???
Im not proving anything, if you think he never surfed on 6g, believe whatever you want, I feel he was a bit more human and down to earth than you do, I guess...and if he was here ,and didn't interact, it's probably because of people like you that think and feel all "high profile" people are all in the same "wealthy/arrogant/to-little-time" box. Oh well.
No negativity here.
Glad you’re putting words in my mouth. I never commented on what type of person he was. Are those my thoughts or yours? Far from mine boss.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RIP Ken. The motocross world is most likely super shocked.
Motorcross world? 🤔Uh, the guy was known for Rally and DG shoes and race cars, NOT motorbikes, sure he rode them but the biggest community that knew him was motorsports not motorcross... Maybe you think he was on the supercross forum instead?
Screenshot_20230108_100004_Twitter.jpg

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Motorcross world? 🤔Uh, the guy was known for Rally and DG shoes and race cars, NOT motorbikes, sure he rode them but the biggest community that knew him was motorsports not motorcross... Maybe you think he was on the supercross forum instead?
Ford Bronco Ken Block Dies In Snowmobile Accident 💔 Screenshot_20230108_100004_Twitter
So he wanted a Bronco that made him default to this forum I suppose. And yes, that’s where I know him from, the motocross world. Not some forum since I don’t follow Mx much these days. And its
“DC” shoes bro. Get it right. In the motocross world DC was huge, he was best friends I believe with Jeremy McGrath, winningest SX rider of all time. He was always around MX tracks back in the day, that’s where I would see him, way before he blew up with Gymkhana, Hoonigan, and all that. Him and Travis Pastrana and all the rally racing. I knew Travis as a kid in 1995. I knew about DC and Ken way way before any of you here most likely did. DC and Flat bills bro, that was MX, From the 90’s dude. I know who Ken Block was and what he did. So
When I say that I believe someone of his magnitude most likely didn’t spend time on forums, it’s because he ain’t got time for it, not because you think I believe he’s
An arrogant prick. You said that, not me, nor did I even come close to insinuating that. And if he did come here cool, no worries. You took this to a whole new level. So he wanted a Bronco, cool story bro

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ken Block Dies In Snowmobile Accident 💔 Screenshot_20230108_100004_Twitter

He was still under contract by ford when he tweeted this.

Most likely never on this forum but non the less, this hit me kind of hard. Had the opportunity to speak with him at SEMA about the Porsche he was supposed to race at Pike's peak. He asked if i wanted anything signed by him and I said no that the conversation was more than enough and I'll get something signed next time.. Wish I took up that offer.
Sponsored