Sponsored

Ken Wilson Ford Near Asheville, NC has some Broncos on the way!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone interested in getting a Bronco sooner vs later, you may want to check out Ken Wilson Ford, which is just west of Asheville, NC. https://www.kenwilsonford.com/

I live in Charlotte and am not affiliated with them but a buddy of mine's Dad works there in sales and knows I am active on the Bronco6G Forum. Evidently they have 10 four-door Broncos coming in any day. They are unsure how this came about but they are reportedly all soft top, most are manuals and no big surprise, they are Big Bends! He was fine with me leaving his name so ask for Mike Robinson. Although I am not sure leaving names with numbers are allowed so maybe a moderator can chime in and let me know that is okay. I would rather leave it posted here then getting a bunch of PMs. Of course you can also get that from the link above.

Once again, I am not affiliated with them and do not know of any other details other than given above. So give them a call if interested.
Sponsored

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess the Big Bend is the least requested trim level.

There is a dealership here in Texas that had about 4 or more Big Bends, no visible ADM’s either.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess the Big Bend is the least requested trim level.

There is a dealership here in Texas that had about 4 or more Big Bends, no visible ADM’s either.
All I know is that several new Bronco Youtubers picked them up earlier than most of us early reservation holders and there is a running joke that they all drive Big Bends now. It seems Ford did build a few dealership spec models for dealerships afterall....
Sponsored