Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a friend that works within my selected dealership. Dealer received 10 allocations from Ford and 29 reservations overall for 2021. As of 1/23/20 I have yet to have any contact from my dealer. Anyone else experiencing this with their dealer? I am a 7/14/20 Reservation holder (#10137xxx)
yep
Sponsored

OP
OP
greatwhitebronco

greatwhitebronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got an email from the GM of my dealership. “Call me Monday.” ??

Ford Bronco Lacking communication with small local Ford dealer in AL 41A598C9-BBFF-4A13-91CF-A380BBB47CBA

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have had nothing but great communication with my dealer. Going in tomorrow to convert to order. Build has not changed in months. 3 (maybe 4, ordering a base) out of the 7 deadly build features, so who knows?...

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bought mine from Moyer Ford in Foley AL. Great communication and no markups. I live in the Florida Panhandle and purchased from Moyer because the Ford Dealership Employees a 1/4 mile from me are dips. Alaina and Charlie were wonderful to work with.

OP
OP
greatwhitebronco

greatwhitebronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Singing a different tune about my dealership this week. Was contacted by the GM Monday and was told that I had made the list of their allocations for 2021 and that the sales manager would be contacting me soon to place my order. On Wednesday my salesman called to check in and see if I had any questions and to let me know I was on the list to be called Thursday. He was a man of his word lol I just got off the phone with the sales manager and my ‘21 Outer Banks order is officially on the books! I should be receiving an email confirmation soon. Of their 10 allocations I was #4! ??
Sponsored