Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made 2 reservations in October, one with my local dealer and one with Granger. Local dealer has never contacted me, I even stopped in and asked about them getting sports and a random salesperson told me he would add me to an email list about events they're doing. This paired with their uncompetitive pricing made the decision to go with Granger pretty easy. Well I finally cancelled the other reservation today and wouldn't you know it they managed to call me within 5 minutes of me cancelling the reservation :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they went from you paying them $100 to get on their mailing list and a pretty much guaranteed sale, to having to refund you $100 and losing the sale. Maybe they want to wish you good luck?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully you got the phone call redirected to the General Manager to inform them of their lack of communication?

OP
OP

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully you got the phone call redirected to the General Manager to inform them of their lack of communication?
Had to decline the call because I had a work meeting, they're one of the highest volume Ford dealers in the area so I'm not sure how much the GM will really care besides being negatively impacted on the reservation conversion %
Sponsored