Sponsored

No Communication From Dealer- What to Do?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a July 14 2020 reservation for a Basesquatch 2 door. I placed an order and have an order # from my dealership back in Feb this year. I received the basic communication E Mails from Ford, delays, etc., the 2 gifts. The latest E Mail is that I have been deferred to a 2022 model.

I have tried to contact the dealer in E Mail 2 times since the order and went there in person a couple of months ago in person they said they would call me and still have received no response at all. I don’t know if I have a “99” or even if my order is legitimate.

So I don’t know what to do. Do I really have an order, if I do, does it automatically carry over, do I need to re-order from scratch? And If I want to bail out do I simply do nothing?

I am so frustrated that I am 95% sure I want to bail out. And if I have to stick with this dealer, I am out for sure. The only thing that could re-gain my interest is if I could change dealers, get some communication and have a chance at getting it in 2022. Do I call another dealer and just see who responds?

So any ideas or suggestions from this forum would be great!
Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a July 14 2020 reservation for a Basesquatch 2 door. I placed an order and have an order # from my dealership back in Feb this year. I received the basic communication E Mails from Ford, delays, etc., the 2 gifts. The latest E Mail is that I have been deferred to a 2022 model.

I have tried to contact the dealer in E Mail 2 times since the order and went there in person a couple of months ago in person they said they would call me and still have received no response at all. I don’t know if I have a “99” or even if my order is legitimate.

So I don’t know what to do. Do I really have an order, if I do, does it automatically carry over, do I need to re-order from scratch? And If I want to bail out do I simply do nothing?

I am so frustrated that I am 95% sure I want to bail out. And if I have to stick with this dealer, I am out for sure. The only thing that could re-gain my interest is if I could change dealers, get some communication and have a chance at getting it in 2022. Do I call another dealer and just see who responds?

join the club... we have tee shirts.
You are one of many, myself included. That chose a bad dealer and is receiving this sort of treatment.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep calling and going to the dealership until you talk to someone and get the answers you are looking for. You can't be passive and wait for them to call you. Most dealerships and salespeople are concerned about today's sale and not one that may or may not happen months from now.

However, at this point you may as well wait until the MY22 order banks open up.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Log into Ford.com and you will find your converted order information. That’s all many of us have to rely on.
Sponsored