First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't been on the forums in a couple years since I sold my Bronco. But I just got this email, I find it a little funny that they were charging $20,000 average over MSRP. And now trying to sell them for invoice. But if anybody's interested I attached the image of the email. Fred Beans of langhorne, Pennsylvania. 267-587-2033

NO Affiliation

Ford Bronco Local dealer invoice pricing. 1000000251
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saltlife4shore

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no clue. I'm sure someone else may know.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no clue. I'm sure someone else may know.
I’m not sure of the exact figure but I bought my bronco last summer for $100 over “Invoice“ and it was about 10% below sticker price. In the past when I bought new Fords from my dealership, the dealer invoice was usually 15 to 20% below sticker price. They have always sold to me for $100 over the dealer invoice. Plus, if there were rebates at the time, that came off of that dealer invoice price as well. Unfortunately, it’s a very small town dealership and they don’t usually have broncos in stock. The one I got was special ordered and the person buying it backed out so they contacted me because they knew I was interested in one.
IMG_9836.jpeg

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Note the "with in house financing" in the ad. Does that mean you have to use their financing?
Exactly is what that means. At least not an asterisk and small text!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't been on the forums in a couple years since I sold my Bronco. But I just got this email, I find it a little funny that they were charging $20,000 average over MSRP. And now trying to sell them for invoice. But if anybody's interested I attached the image of the email. Fred Beans of langhorne, Pennsylvania. 267-587-2033

NO Affiliation

Ford Bronco Local dealer invoice pricing. IMG_9836
Wouldn’t be surprised that the dealer only gives you invoice price if you use their financing. Read the ad.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Note the "with in house financing" in the ad. Does that mean you have to use their financing?
If you don't like them, refinance immediately. If you do, give them two months.

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Captain Obvious.
If it was so obvious then why didn’t you mention it in your post? Didn’t look like you got it. Maybe that’s why you got multiple responses telling you that. Captain Oblivious.
(look it up).

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you don't like them, refinance immediately. If you do, give them two months.
This might not matter to some folks just keep in mind that would be 2 background checks in a short period of time. Which equals a decent sized ding on your credit rating.

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I find it a little funny that they were charging $20,000 average over MSRP. And now trying to sell them for invoice.
That bubble was bound to pop. Early adopters were willing to spend way over MSRP. Heck, even the used market was insane. That was not sustainable with a mass-produced vehicle though. Right now is the transition time, the quantity of units is catching up (and surpassing?) to the demand. Dealers in some regions are starting to feel the pressure of MY23 sitting on the lots and weight of MY24 units inbound. I suspect to see below invoice and possibly 0% financing for existing MY23 (especially 8" screens) this spring.

In September I walked away from a Badlands because the dealer tried to sneak in a $5k MAP. Three months later the dealer called me up and said I could have the same Badlands for sticker. I guess they figured out the party was over when that Bronco sat on the months for 3+ months.

Something similar happened with Super Duty's in 2019. The 6.2L gassers sat on the lot because everyone was waiting for the 7.3L Godzilla engine. I bought a 2019 F250 SuperCab FX4 for $39K and 0% financing for 72mths.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This might not matter to some folks just keep in mind that would be 2 background checks in a short period of time. Which equals a decent sized ding on your credit rating.
If the period is short enough then they all get counted together. If you wait two months then you're going to stay separate.

Pulls are very minor compared to everything else in your score though.
Sponsored