First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected]
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...
Thanks will check it out

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New to the forum. I'm having some issues with getting clear answers from my dealer. They say they are offering dealer invoicing for any x-plan holders which I'm hoping is not dependent on Ford approving x-plan pricing because we know they aren't honoring it for the Bronco. They also said I wouldn't know the actual price until my vehicle is built, their response was " The X-plan pricing is individual to each vehicle and is only listed on the invoice. The invoice is created when the vehicle is being built, which will be sometime early summer 2021".

My dealer is Koons Ford in Falls Church which from searching this forum doesn't have a good reputation. I believe I missed the deadline to switch dealers. Anybody have any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks all!
That’s my dealer too, have called and also swung by there today. Didn’t have many answers but doesn’t seem to be out of the ordinary. Their website does have a banner saying they’ll honor x-plan pricing for friends and family though. I booked a second reservation yesterday just for the hell of it with Sheehy in Springfield. The sales guy actually called me immediately after receiving my reservation to ask if I had questions, even though he was open about it and said he didn’t have many answers. Good customer service at least for now, which doesn’t help the wallet but is a better start...

OP
OP

desplech

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s my dealer too, have called and also swung by there today. Didn’t have many answers but doesn’t seem to be out of the ordinary. Their website does have a banner saying they’ll honor x-plan pricing for friends and family though. I booked a second reservation yesterday just for the hell of it with Sheehy in Springfield. The sales guy actually called me immediately after receiving my reservation to ask if I had questions, even though he was open about it and said he didn’t have many answers. Good customer service at least for now, which doesn’t help the wallet but is a better start...
Yeah I'm not getting a good feeling about it. I might do Stephens in WV is I can't find a similar deal closer.

Sponsored

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awesome, great news. Anybody have recommendations in Northern Virginia area just outside of DC?
Under
Reservations, Ordering, Pricing, Production, Delivery
Look for the thread
Maryland Volume Buyers Group? Or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?
First post has current up to date info for the best deals in the D.C. metro area.

I'm with Koons Falls Church currently as well but will be switching to Madison Ford very soon. Madison is just 60 miles from Fairfax down RT.28.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/foru...ng-pricing-production-delivery.24/post-thread

OP
OP

desplech

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Under
Reservations, Ordering, Pricing, Production, Delivery
Look for the thread
Maryland Volume Buyers Group? Or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?
First post has current up to date info for the best deals in the D.C. metro area.

I'm with Koons Falls Church currently as well but will be switching to Madison Ford very soon. Madison is just 60 miles from Fairfax down RT.28.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/foru...ng-pricing-production-delivery.24/post-thread
I'm going to switch to Stephen's.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question about "W/HOLDBACK". Would "without holdback" be higher or lower?
My understanding is that without holdback, the amount would be lower.

Holdback exists so you or I can demand we pay "Invoice" and the dealer still makes enough money to keep the lights on.

If I'm wrong about this, someone will correct me.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in VA and looked at Koons for a bit and then ran away quick after getting feedback about them here and doing research. I switched to Stephens Auto and will make the 6hr drive to WV for it. I would suggest you do the same. Koons is BS.

OP
OP

desplech

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in VA and looked at Koons for a bit and then ran away quick after getting feedback about them here and doing research. I switched to Stephens Auto and will make the 6hr drive to WV for it. I would suggest you do the same. Koons is BS.
I switched to Stephen's today. Even if I paid for delivery instead of making the drive I'd still save money - they estimated ~$600 for delivery to Arlington.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to Stephen's today. Even if I paid for delivery instead of making the drive I'd still save money - they estimated ~$600 for delivery to Arlington.
That's great. I'm excited to take the drive and they are providing a map of a few trails that you can take back up through scenic WV. I tried to find anything in and around NOVA that has a better deal and came up empty.
Sponsored