First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum. I'm having some issues with getting clear answers from my dealer. They say they are offering dealer invoicing for any x-plan holders which I'm hoping is not dependent on Ford approving x-plan pricing because we know they aren't honoring it for the Bronco. They also said I wouldn't know the actual price until my vehicle is built, their response was " The X-plan pricing is individual to each vehicle and is only listed on the invoice. The invoice is created when the vehicle is being built, which will be sometime early summer 2021".

My dealer is Koons Ford in Falls Church which from searching this forum doesn't have a good reputation. I believe I missed the deadline to switch dealers. Anybody have any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks all!
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum. I'm having some issues with getting clear answers from my dealer. They say they are offering dealer invoicing for any x-plan holders which I'm hoping is not dependent on Ford approving x-plan pricing because we know they aren't honoring it for the Bronco. They also said I wouldn't know the actual price until my vehicle is built, their response was " The X-plan pricing is individual to each vehicle and is only listed on the invoice. The invoice is created when the vehicle is being built, which will be sometime early summer 2021".

My dealer is Koons Ford in Falls Church which from searching this forum doesn't have a good reputation. I believe I missed the deadline to switch dealers. Anybody have any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks all!
Normally you can get plan price when you order (click the price display box in WBDO and check Plan price). However, I'm not sure what will happen since X plan isn't available. On Raptor it just says NA, and the invoice leaves the X plan box blank since they don't offer X plan. Not sure what will happen on Bronco since they are doing A/Z/D pricing, but I'm betting the X box will be blank so they'll have to do the math to calculate it since I don't think Ford will publish one.

OP
OP

desplech

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Deadline to switch dealerships was extended to 1/31. Plenty of time to find a new one.
Awesome, great news. Anybody have recommendations in Northern Virginia area just outside of DC?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

You have not missed the deadline to switch dealers. There are dealers on here that have been transparent and forthright in what they are offering price wise. I among many here have my deal locked in. I am fortunate that my local dealer will sell at invoice, and has gone further to offer it to anyone who contacts him from here. He is the best deal in Maryland per the folks who keep track of these things. I think we all expected there to be an influx of new posters who are getting close to their order date and are dealing with unsavory dealers...

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer can estimate an invoice prior to build but that is true, invoices are not generated in full until the build is done. Their are fee's in their that change all the time on top of all the options and destination fee's.

OP
OP

desplech

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have not missed the deadline to switch dealers. There are dealers on here that have been transparent and forthright in what they are offering price wise. I among many here have my deal locked in. I am fortunate that my local dealer will sell at invoice, and has gone further to offer it to anyone who contacts him from here. He is the best deal in Maryland per the folks who keep track of these things. I think we all expected there to be an influx of new posters who are getting close to their order date and are dealing with unsavory dealers...
Thanks, where in Maryland?

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can estimate the dealer invoice price of your build. The dealer invoice of each trim model is published and is in several of the stickies posted here.

You can then estimate the dealer invoice of your selected options and accessories at 94% of MSRP.

Add it all up and add $1,495 for destination costs and then you have the estimated Dealer Invoice for your ride.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, where in Maryland?
Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected]
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.94 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...