First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So basically if I wanted to order a 2-door BD with the 2.3/A10 and Sas, it's basically not happening....

I think I might see what develops for '25, what's another year....
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically if I wanted to order a 2-door BD with the 2.3/A10 and Sas, it's basically not happening....

Not sure where you are getting that. The chart is just the availability for this week. I'd order exactly what you want before prices go up again. There are not really all that many unscheduled orders so odds are really good you'd get it in a decent time frame provided your dealer has allocation.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So if mine is unscheduled and I have a red variance for an applicable part in the USOB that likely means I won't get scheduled anytime soon right? I ordered a 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L v6 with a hard top (10/4/23) so I'm worried I'm going to be in the very back of the queue.

Is there a within group priority as the variance decreases? Is it based on order date?

Thanks!
that percent variance number is meaningless and confusing: don't try to over analyze it.

There are many variables that determine whether your order will be scheduled And when.
the first and most important one is dealer allocation: if the dealer has enough allocations compared to orders.
Let’s say you went with a large dealer with a yearly allocation of 100 broncos and yours is 30 in the queue, that helps a lot.
the second one is constraints, if you have a configuration that is hard to build due to parts supply issues, then your order would be skipped when Ford is scheduling orders allocated to your dealer and they would schedule the next order in the queue for which they have parts available.
next, is the priority code given to you by the dealer, if two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer are compared, and yours has a priority code of 3 and another is 19, the 3 order will be scheduled first.
order date comes last in importance: if one compares two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer, with the same priority code, the one with the earlier time stamp would be scheduled first.

Note: dealer priority codes can be between 3 and 19, 19 is default, 3 is the highest priority that can be assigned to an order by the dealer.
Ford can assign 1 and 2.
codes 20 and over are for stock orders.
99 priority code means do not build this order.

That said, your order does not seem to be hard to build, so getting it scheduled mainly depends on your dealer allocation and where you fall in priority within that allocation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ove

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

There are 11,380 unscheduled orders, and the monthly production capacity is about 10,000 Broncos with at least 10 more months of production left in 2024, so most orders will likely be scheduled in the next couple of months Except for the ones with difficult configuration. Yours does not seem particularly difficult.

ove

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 2DR BDE, Kawasaki Versys 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that percent variance number is meaningless and confusing: don't try to over analyze it.

There are many variables that determine whether your order will be scheduled And when.
the first and most important one is dealer allocation: if the dealer has enough allocations compared to orders.
Let’s say you went with a large dealer with a yearly allocation of 100 broncos and yours is 30 in the queue, that helps a lot.
the second one is constraints, if you have a configuration that is hard to build due to parts supply issues, then your order would be skipped when Ford is scheduling orders allocated to your dealer and they would schedule the next order in the queue for which they have parts available.
next, is the priority code given to you by the dealer, if two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer are compared, and yours has a priority code of 3 and another is 19, the 3 order will be scheduled first.
order date comes last in importance: if one compares two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer, with the same priority code, the one with the earlier time stamp would be scheduled first.

Note: dealer priority codes can be between 3 and 19, 19 is default, 3 is the highest priority that can be assigned to an order by the dealer.
Ford can assign 1 and 2.
codes 20 and over are for stock orders.
99 priority code means do not build this order.

That said, your order does not seem to be hard to build, so getting it scheduled mainly depends on your dealer allocation and where you fall in priority within that allocation.
Thanks for the in-depth description! I called my dealer to ask about allocation and they told me they would check and get back to me. They just called me back and said it was scheduled just this morning at 10:00 AM so I must just have not gotten the email yet!

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats, really happy for you. btw Ford did not send emails for the last batch that was scheduled either, must be some glitch in the system, or maybe they want you to go through your dealer for info.

Last edited:

PatH

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Exepedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did not get an email from Ford, but I chatted with Ford today. I was able to get my VIN and scheduled production date.

Scheduled for production: 1/8/24
Ordered: 8/17/23

2024 Ford Bronco - 4 Door - V4 - Hard Top - Signature Lights - Mid Package - Oxford White

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I highly recommend anyone with an order from August go call your dealer or go to the Ford chat. I ordered 8/21 and now after going through Ford chat I have a scheduled week and VIN.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My order is for a 2 door hard top manual.. and I have a VIN and it says in production. Dealer confirmed showing the same on their end. Never got a single email other than original confirmation. Hoping it’s not a mistake!

Solidmuse

Big Bend
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@FordVideoGuy, have you heard anything regarding scheduling 2024 orders with the Manual Transmission?
I finalized an order yesterday, (Nov 29), 2 Dr, Big Bend with a manual transmission and have a VIN and scheduled date today. Not sure how I feel about being an early 2024 build. In SHOCK it got scheduled, was expecting months before Ford even looked at the order.

Big Bend
2 Door
Cactus Gray
2.3L Engine
Manual Transmission
Rear Locking Differential
Mid Package
Trailer Tow Package
Headlamps – LED with LED Signature Lighting
Auxiliary Switches

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/27/23) Bronco Scheduled For Build

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoBiatch

Big Bend
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I highly recommend anyone with an order from August go call your dealer or go to the Ford chat. I ordered 8/21 and now after going through Ford chat I have a scheduled week and VIN.
What do you mean Ford chat? Where is that?

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you mean Ford chat? Where is that?
I went here
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Clicked on start chatting
It asked me to fill in some fields, I skipped the VIN one, then had a choose why you want to chat box that I had to pick an option on so I just picked one and it started a chat. I dont know if anyone else has a different link to chat. When the chat started I told them I was looking to check on my order and I only gave them my order number and dealer name and they found it and gave me scheduled date and vin

Good luck! Fingers crossed. It's been hit or miss for some but you can do the chat every Thursday when they do scheduling.

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same as the others. Ordered November 1 and have a Vin number today and a production week of January 1. I even had some constraint items on my order including hardtop, and Lux package.
Sponsored