First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
OMG that totally worked!!!!!
I got a VIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited i could cry. Also just moments before I was cursing the guy that ordered his yesterday and had a VIN for my same 2 Door Cactus Grey. 🤣
It was definitely a holy shit moment for me too! ❤🥳
Someone said they could make about 10k a month and the unscheduled this week was 11k so im guessing even with the constraints at least half of us got scheduled.
Sponsored

clintontx

Black Diamond
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm glad I checked the forum!!!! Thanks for the tip to chat with Ford. I've got a VIN now & am scheduled the week of Jan 1! 4 door, Black Diamond, Mid package, Soft top.

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried the chat trick but no joy unfortunately. I have a fully optioned Badlands w/ hard top ordered so I'll be curious how this plays out.

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried the chat trick but no joy unfortunately. I have a fully optioned Badlands w/ hard top ordered so I'll be curious how this plays out.
It's a bummer for some not scheduled yet especially when they see someone with their exact build get a production week and vin. That's where that magic of dealer allocation, order date, and build get played with in the background.
I'd keep checking back every Thursday with ford chat.

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on 8/16 at 9;45 am at Phil Long Ford.
I ordered a '24 , 4 door Badlands, 2.7L w/ 10sp trans, Hard top, sasquatch, mid package, in Eruption green. it was given a priority 10(?).
Ive ordered it 4 times now.
I have contacted FoMoCO and they confirmed my order is in the system but hasn't been selected for build.
is it just luck of the draw, or do I have something or some things on my build that keeps it from getting built?
I mean besides ordering a Bronco, a Hardtop, sasquatch package, and green paint.....

Sponsored

Epmes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you all! I called and got a VIN after two minutes on the phone. Scheduled for week of 1–1-24. Big Bend, 2-door, Cactus Gray, non-SAS, 2.3, auto, signature LEDs, hardtop, tube steps, mid package, towing, aux switches, rear lock. . . basically as close as I could get to a two-door Outer Banks.

Thank you for the tip! Great way to start December. :)

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered on 8/16 at 9;45 am at Phil Long Ford.
I ordered a '24 , 4 door Badlands, 2.7L w/ 10sp trans, Hard top, sasquatch, mid package, in Eruption green. it was given a priority 10(?).
Ive ordered it 4 times now.
I have contacted FoMoCO and they confirmed my order is in the system but hasn't been selected for build.
is it just luck of the draw, or do I have something or some things on my build that keeps it from getting built?
I mean besides ordering a Bronco, a Hardtop, sasquatch package, and green paint.....
It's looking like it's luck of the draw....or someone is using a dart board to schedule ha.
I've seen all trim levels now say they have production week. Some ordered later than others.
There are still constraints but it's not hitting everyone yet.

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Chatted with support this morning and got my VIN/build date too (no 45 day email since it fell during the strike)!

Ordered 8/22
Scheduled 1/1

Wildtrak 4D Erection...I mean Eruption Green
Lux package
Tow Package
Hard & Soft top
Full Bash plates

Dannyf08

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Yall, so I ordered my 2024 (Big Bend 4 door, manual hard top with mid package and aux switches in oxford white) on Nov. 20th. I have not gotten any confirmation email or any contact from Ford. I did the chat thing yall mentioned and it said that my order is in order processing, does that mean that the order still hasn't gone through yet? And for those of you that did get a VIN, does that chat feature give you that VIN or do you have to wait for the email? Lastly I read a lot about priority code, I have an 80 on my sheet is that good or bad?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks

Sponsored

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Yall, so I ordered my 2024 (Big Bend 4 door, manual hard top with mid package and aux switches in oxford white) on Nov. 20th. I have not gotten any confirmation email or any contact from Ford. I did the chat thing yall mentioned and it said that my order is in order processing, does that mean that the order still hasn't gone through yet? And for those of you that did get a VIN, does that chat feature give you that VIN or do you have to wait for the email? Lastly I read a lot about priority code, I have an 80 on my sheet is that good or bad?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks
In process just means pending scheduling.

The chat was were most of us got our VIN, they seem to schedule on Thursdays. So check back next Thursday afternoon. No emails were sent as far as I've seen for those that got VIN.

Priority codes from what I've read are usually a dealer thing. I dont know that I've seen an 80 before. Sorry I can't help with that one.

Fingers crossed for the next round of scheduling for you.

SquatchBronco

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question regarding priority codes.. Daughter ordered a heritage with a priority code of 19. Dealer just told her they moved her to a priority 7... Does this mean anything???

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it’s worth I ordered 2 days ago. And I have a production week of 01/15.

configuration: badlands 4dr, 7spd, lux, sas, hard top

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question regarding priority codes.. Daughter ordered a heritage with a priority code of 19. Dealer just told her they moved her to a priority 7... Does this mean anything???
I guess it means that if that dealer has any unscheduled orders that aren’t raptor or heritage edition that her order will get scheduled before those.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There are many variables that determine whether your order will be scheduled And when.
the first and most important one is dealer allocation: if the dealer has enough allocations compared to orders.
Let’s say you went with a large dealer with a yearly allocation of 50 broncos and yours is number 10 in the queue, that helps a lot.
the second one is constraints, if you have a configuration that is hard to build due to parts supply issues, then your order would be skipped when Ford is scheduling orders allocated to your dealer and they would schedule the next order in the queue for which they have parts available.
next, is the priority code given to you by the dealer, if two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer are compared, and yours has a priority code of 3 and another is 19, the 3 order will be scheduled first.
order date comes last in importance: if one compares two orders with the same configuration at the same dealer, with the same priority code, the one with the earlier time stamp would be scheduled first.

Note: dealer priority codes can be between 3 and 19, 19 is default, 3 is the highest priority that can be assigned to an order by the dealer.
Ford can assign 1 and 2.
codes 20 and over are for stock orders.
99 priority code means do not build this order.

next time they schedule heritage models, your daughter’s order has a good chance to be scheduled, however,
Heritage have been the hardest trim to get scheduled due to Ford having issues securing the modular white top in these.
they usually schedule on Thursdays, a couple of times a month.
no telling when they will be scheduling more heritages, but usually we find out what is being scheduled on Thursday on the previous Monday thanks to a dealer that publishes this information on this forum.

heritage, heritage limited, everglades, and raptor are considered ”specialty” or “priority“ trims. They are scheduled for production about once a month. The first time they scheduled these for production was on november 16.

good luck to your daughter.
Sponsored

Last edited: