First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m happy with the colors available, I’d be happier if the color I originally wanted was available on the one I’m getting at the end of MY22 when it’s going to be available on MY23… I’m going to order another one on 08/15 and decide which one to keep when the second one arrives in a couple years.
There’s your solution right there. Convert your order to a ‘23 in Leadfoot. You’ll probably get it just as quickly - if not sooner - than your original order, and it’ll be the color you always wanted. Win-win.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah for a model T. Surely they can climb out of the drab box soon. Mopar is kicking Fords ass in the paint booth!!!
Definitely arguing straight up opinions here. I have a huuuge disdain for mopar, and for bright ugly colors on trucks/4x4’s/non sports cars. Bright exotics are awesome on Porsche’s, not so much on wranglers and broncos. But that’s just my opinion, bright colored cars remind me of hot wheels lol.

bbkc

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250 Lariat CC/SB, 2016 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s your solution right there. Convert your order to a ‘23 in Leadfoot. You’ll probably get it just as quickly - if not sooner - than your original order, and it’ll be the color you always wanted. Win-win.
I would if I could… mine was built 07/01 and it’s sitting and waiting for a rail car. Delivery was expected 07/18-07/24, so it’s definitely too late. The next one I will order a little differently anyway. This one is loaded with all the amenities for the wife and kids to enjoy. I’ll probably build a less loaded one with Hoss 3.0 next time.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What happened to the puke emoji for the threads…cuz this calls for it 🤮.
Not a fan of lead foot. I don’t get the allure of it at all. It’s a Jeep thing I guess…eerrr I mean It’s a leadfoot thing I guess.

Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will the grey move from metallic (carbonized grey) to flat (lead foot) and the blue move from flat (A51) to metallic (Peak Blue)?
Leadfoot isn’t really Matte. It’s more of a foggy color. I most often compare it to like a grey muddy water color.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will the grey move from metallic (carbonized grey) to flat (lead foot) and the blue move from flat (A51) to metallic (Peak Blue)?
Leadfoot isn’t really Matte. It’s more of a foggy color. I most often compare it to like a grey muddy water color.
I think by “flat” he means solid, as opposed to metallic. Not really flat or matte. My 2017 F150 has so much metal flake in the Magnetic Gray, and I was really jealous when I saw a 2018 in Leadfoot. But I’d still rather have red or blue…

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t believe they haven’t fixed the soft top side window wave? Seems easy enough
It doesn't need fixed because it's not broken. To have the back edge of the top lift up at the tailgate they needed a soft material for the side windows with some give in it. The side effect is that they have some waviness to them.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely arguing straight up opinions here. I have a huuuge disdain for mopar, and for bright ugly colors on trucks/4x4’s/non sports cars. Bright exotics are awesome on Porsche’s, not so much on wranglers and broncos. But that’s just my opinion, bright colored cars remind me of hot wheels lol.
I totally agree that we all have our own opinion. But how many B&W TV sets have sold in the last fifty years. I believe most people like a little color in their lives therefore we all have color TV's nowadays. I'm not saying they should all be "bright" colors just not so many drab shades of grey/black/white. We have only eleven choices I believe so I'm sure there could be more with "Color" not absence of color. I distain Mopar as well so why let them kick Fords ass in the paint booth??

Sponsored

Anthony_As4

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Undecided
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really want to see the new "Avalanche" color from the Raptor R as an option for future broncos.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally agree that we all have our own opinion. But how many B&W TV sets have sold in the last fifty years. I believe most people like a little color in their lives therefore we all have color TV's nowadays. I'm not saying they should all be "bright" colors just not so many drab shades of grey/black/white. We have only eleven choices I believe so I'm sure there could be more with "Color" not absence of color. I distain Mopar as well so why let them kick Fords ass in the paint booth??
I just don’t like many colors on cars. BUT! Cyber Yellow and Eruption Green are fantastic. ✊🏾

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Lead Foot Grey is going to be a color for 2023. Photo credit from Facebook.

1CA08C40-903A-4AB3-A5A4-890C29BDA072.jpeg

Lead Foot Gray Ford Bronco 2023 Everglades.jpg
Oh that’s the one. Goodbye cactus grey. Assuming it’s still available in 2 years or so when my Bronco might actually be built.

Hooch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As evidenced by this thread, greys have a way of polarizing opinions. I have Leadfoot on my 2018 F150 and like it just as much now as I did the day I bought it. In my part of the world, there are many F150's rolling around in grey, but remarkably few in Leadfoot. I for one hope this is one step closer to confirmation on the 2023 palette. Just waiting for the configurator and order banks to open!
Sponsored