First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like Lead Foot Grey is going to be a color for 2023. Photo credit from Facebook.

1CA08C40-903A-4AB3-A5A4-890C29BDA072.jpeg

Lead Foot Gray Ford Bronco 2023 Everglades.jpg
Hey Look! That "real" bronco in blue has folds in the rear windows too. This isn't a flaw, it's paying homage to the original Bronco.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have always had an issue with the black B pillar on the moar door Bronco if it had a white top and a jelly bean exterior color.

Leadfoot with a white mod top would blend well and look good, IMO.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally agree that we all have our own opinion. But how many B&W TV sets have sold in the last fifty years. I believe most people like a little color in their lives therefore we all have color TV's nowadays. I'm not saying they should all be "bright" colors just not so many drab shades of grey/black/white. We have only eleven choices I believe so I'm sure there could be more with "Color" not absence of color. I distain Mopar as well so why let them kick Fords ass in the paint booth??
Sorry, but this is a silly analogy. Color televisions have outmoded B&W TVs because they more faithfully reproduce our vision, not because we all share an intrinsic universal preference that the items in our life be a vibrant color.

Do you own khakis? What color are your bedsheets? What about the walls of your home? Are you happy with the colors of those things? You purchased a color TV, so clearly you should prefer they all be neon colors.

Also, since I'm here, I'm counting Jeep as having five "vibrant" Wrangler colors (Hydro Blue, Reign Purple, Firecracker Red, High Velocity Green / Yellow, Sarge Green) to match Bronco's five (Race Red, Hot Pepper, Cyber Orange, Velocity Blue, Eruption Green). I wouldn't pick out a vibrant color anyway (see build in sig) so don't have a horse in this race, but genuinely curious why the sentiment is that Jeep is kicking Ford's ass in the breadth-of-colors-offered department. Seems like a pretty consistent mix across both companies to me 🤷‍♂️

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heritage Edition would look good in Lead Foot Grey

Ford Bronco Lead Foot Gray 2023 Bronco Spotted! In Everglades Trim Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 8.01.22 PM
Now this…this would be my build immediately. I’m crossing my fingers for it actually

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like someone just cleared over primer. Not a fan of all the gray and silver vehicles. Can’t wait for this fad to end….

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It'll be my order for next year if I don't get built this model year. I know it isn't for everyone but I am a fan. Great color. Looks like a naval ship (haze grey and underway!)

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i like all the kids bitching about a color they don't have to choose.
Lame reply... It's pretty important if you ordered the carbonized grey and it looks like you'll end up getting pushed back to a 2023 model year and this is the grey option now.

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lame reply... It's pretty important if you ordered the carbonized grey and it looks like you'll end up getting pushed back to a 2023 model year and this is the grey option now.
Ok? I'm talking about the idiots just bitching about the color because they dont like it...not their having to switch from carb gray to lead foot. Any other misreads I can fix for your own lame, unrelated reply?

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok? I'm talking about the idiots just bitching about the color because they dont like it...not their having to switch from carb gray to lead foot. Any other misreads I can fix for your own lame, unrelated reply?
Calm down fella.....I don't see any replies by "kids"....I see opinions....Why you so angry?

Sponsored

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
doubling down on the unrelated. Good for you.

What I said is unrelated???? You said "kids bitching about a color they don't have to choose".....If a customer likes and ordered carbonized grey and their order is getting pushed to a 23, lead foot grey is now potentially their choice of grey...What are you going on about? Of course its relevant. Go ahead and take the last childish word...You seem like the type who needs to have it in order to sleep tonight....Buh bye

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Each to their own. I've never cared for the greys it looks like they sprayed the primer but never finished the paint job. I think carbonized grey is ok. I also think area 51 is blah so I guess everyone is different and has different tastes.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honoring the Everglades with Lead Foot Gray

Maybe Ford Designers need to actually visit the Everglades. Maybe talk to the people that live there, you know The Seminoles and ask them about their ideas for colors.

Plus Ford, if you want to sell a Bronco or any vehicle called "The Everglades", here's another marketing idea.
Donate money from each sale of an Everglades Bronco to help Save and Restore the actual Everglades. Pretty Neat? Nice PR campaign?
Sponsored