Sponsored

Lemon law Ford quality and customer care is awful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone dealt with Ford on trying to get a vehicle replaced not a buy back under lemon law? I have a 2023 bronco raptor that the engine was replaced in august because of a cam phaser/timing belt issue. 3 days of driving later after the bronco died and I was stranded on the side of the road with my dog. I'm being told I dropped a valve so another engine replacement. Two engines in a month wasn't what I was expecting from Ford or on their premier off-road Bronco. I bought the extend warranty thank god, but expect that to help when it comes to getting towed ( that's routed to India) or help with a rental car. Ford was asking me to put that on my credit card then try and get reimbursed. Customer support has been awful, not sure what tier 1 support is even for. It's quicker for me to call the dealer and often times I have more information then they do. What happened to quality control? I wouldn't be so frustrated if I felt like Ford even cared about taking care of the customer. Dealership has been great. I honestly would never recommend anyone buy a ford until they can figure something's out.
I tried to get Ford to buy back my 2022 Black Diamond but they won’t because I’m the second owner . Lemon law in Alaska doesn’t apply to me either because of second ownership also . So I’m stuck with it .
I bought it from a private owner in May of 2023 with about 5200 miles on it and it’s currently got 7900 . It’s currently at the dealership for 5th time with intermittent trouble code appearances ! The dealer can’t seem to nail down the problem . The dealership and Ford customer have treated me well but the fact remains that I’m walking and not driving around in a $50,000 rig . Aggravating is an understatement .
Sponsored