BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My drivers side front turn signal has gone out 4 times and I have less than 7000 Mi on the car. So, I call my Ford dealer and they’re out 45 days every time. I take it in and they tell me it’s a “programming thing” which they fix and swear that it’s good and shouldn’t be an issue. Within days or weeks it’s out again.

its a major damn annoyance, wondering if others have this happening? Any ideas on alternate solutions or am I just stuck with this POS “programming error”?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My drivers side front turn signal has gone out 4 times and I have less than 7000 Mi on the car. So, I call my Ford dealer and they’re out 45 days every time. I take it in and they tell me it’s a “programming thing” which they fix and swear that it’s good and shouldn’t be an issue. Within days or weeks it’s out again.

its a major damn annoyance, wondering if others have this happening? Any ideas on alternate solutions or am I just stuck with this POS “programming error”?
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this turn signal concern? Thank you!

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sadly I have no resolve for you - but I agree how the dealers have been handling things is unacceptable

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any ideas on alternate solutions or am I just stuck with this POS “programming error”?
Unfortunately they left off the most important signal that Ford's given us.

Ford Bronco Less than 7000 miles & turn signal has “broken” 4 times images
Sponsored