Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They dont have the Bronco listed for 2021, they also dont have any reference to Bronco6g.com lol.
I was trying to find my reservation date because when you go from reservation to order, ford wipes your reservation date on your Ford.com Account. So, first place I looked was here in the search feature, second was WIKI. Really disappointed with the results I read. Want to write up a history of all the up's and down's we have all lived and submit it to them. Like waiting up all night to reserve and having the site crashed for 2 hours to try and reserve. Added stories like that. Also promises that never came to fruition. Plus statements about the 10 speed auto coming with certain models included in cost, and 1 BRONCO Website rep making statements about how its a steal. lol. as well as Delays, Delays, Delays. Just a thought, anyone have anything else? I think there needs to be a huge section about the Pineapple Pizza as well. lol.
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a bronco sport yesterday. I want to love it but it looks like the first generation Jeep Patriot, with elephantiasis. I feel like Ford should have released the full size bronco first.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Toss in a “my dealer said...” section for the fans of fiction.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So there needs to be a "controversies" subheading? :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And the intrepid cupholder section.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ebay is what **really** needs to be fixed. Search for "Ford Bronco" and many Sports are being sold without the word "Sport" in the listing's title.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dont have the Bronco listed for 2021, they also dont have any reference to Bronco6g.com lol.
I was trying to find my reservation date because when you go from reservation to order, ford wipes your reservation date on your Ford.com Account. So, first place I looked was here in the search feature, second was WIKI. Really disappointed with the results I read. Want to write up a history of all the up's and down's we have all lived and submit it to them. Like waiting up all night to reserve and having the site crashed for 2 hours to try and reserve. Added stories like that. Also promises that never came to fruition. Plus statements about the 10 speed auto coming with certain models included in cost, and 1 BRONCO Website rep making statements about how its a steal. lol. as well as Delays, Delays, Delays. Just a thought, anyone have anything else? I think there needs to be a huge section about the Pineapple Pizza as well. lol.
Eh...
Sponsored

Reactions: Orf