Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Per my previous comment on the 2010 Mustang, this thread has finally convinced me to cancel my reservation and wait it out because I know Ford may get their act together, just not for 2021 MY. I’m just not going to “settle” for these mostly hideous interior color combos/accents that you are pigeon holed into depending on trim level. Then there’s the MIC top that looks like a faded 20 year old TJ hardtop, the constant delays, and “stay tuned” platitudes...

46D49554-845B-465E-A17F-665BFC278006.jpeg
The 4 cyl updated with port injection for 2022 would disappoint me some.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would you even say this load of crap to folks
Its better to stand quietly and let people wonder if you're a dumb-ass...than to open your mouth & remove all doubt

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I left this comment on the B6G FB post -

Jim Farley hinted at an Everglades edition that "would go nicely with a green" on 10/9/20. Ford secured the trademark of Everglades (s/n: 88949497) on June 5, 2020. I suspect it will be available for MY23.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just about every car ever made gets new colors and editions during its life cycle. Without the “for model year 2021” qualifier, his tweet is meaningless.

Levine’s “communication” skills continue to disappoint.

I’ve heard better communication from DirecTV reps in India, who speak English as a second language, than this guy.
And just wait for the mid-cycle update when the body stamping dies wear out and Ford slightly tweaks the shape of body panels. All hell will break lose then. LOL

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good things come to those who know what the hell they are waiting for.

Ford, please announce MY22 options, editions and paint prior to the MY21 order window closing. Would love to make an educated decision about '21 versus '22.
IIRC, Ford said last week that if your order drifts into MY '22, you can update your order to take advantage of the model year changes. So it seems pretty simple; order your Bronco in January based on the updated B&P, get your position in the production build, then in May if your production falls into My '22, just simply go to your dealer and tweak your order to MY '22 content.

Why is this so hard for everyone?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I chuckle at how his tweet is a good thing but somehow this thread has turned into a dumpster fire

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I chuckle at how his tweet is a good thing but somehow this thread has turned into a dumpster fire
Yup ,look guys bags of money,too heavy im not carrying those lol.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So we can see our dream Broncos driving down the road 2 years later by a person who didn't know Broncos existed until they saw us driving our gray MIC top down the road, and brags about how much better his looks than our 21s.
Good thing about Broncos are how presumably modular they are. See a new Bronco in a few years with a slightly different side panel you like? Buy the side panel
(Of course that remains to be seen)
Per my previous comment on the 2010 Mustang, this thread has finally convinced me to cancel my reservation and wait it out because I know Ford may get their act together, just not for 2021 MY. I’m just not going to “settle” for these mostly hideous interior color combos/accents that you are pigeon holed into depending on trim level. Then there’s the MIC top that looks like a faded 20 year old TJ hardtop, the constant delays, and “stay tuned” platitudes...

46D49554-845B-465E-A17F-665BFC278006.jpeg
Exactly.

I had two reservations...I canceled them both. Hopefully they can get their stuff together. How old is this car company? You might think they just started making vehicles last year.
Names check out

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's also funny that almost every thread that discusses a tweet from Mike Levine explodes into many pages.

Is the method to his madness that even negative publicity is good publicity?
Sponsored