First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m new to real off-roading (coming from an old rwd ranger) so I’m looking for advice. I have a badlands 4dr non-squatch, it has the 2.3l with a manual transmission. I love off-roading it and want to build it into an overland/ adventure rig so a bit of rock crawling, a lot of trails in the mountains of Colorado but keep it not too crazy for those camping road trips. I’m trying to decide between a 1” to 1.25” level vs a 1.5” lift. I wanna run 285/75/R17’s so it’s basically a 34” tire, I’m looking at spacer lifts because of their cost, but I don’t want to ruin its off-road ability as I want to keep it as an off-road first kind of build not just lifting for appearance. Looking for any suggestions/advice!
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings my fellow non-Sas BL 2.3 7mt friend. No need to lift or level to run the 285s unless for looks. Before I lifted and went to 37s I was running 35 x 10.5s on the factory non-Sas +55 wheels w/o any rubbing issues. The 4.70 gearing was dam near perfect running the 35s so no issue there either.

OP
OP
Tconley

Tconley

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings my fellow non-Sas BL 2.3 7mt friend. No need to lift or level to run the 285s unless for looks. Before I lifted and went to 37s I was running 35 x 10.5s on the factory non-Sas +55 wheels w/o any rubbing issues. The 4.70 gearing was dam near perfect running the 35s so no issue there either.
Good to know! I thought gearing might be an issue if going up to 35’s
Sponsored