First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are the orders like base 2dr 2.3 manual gonna jump the line because they are simple? (yes that’s my order 🌚😅) But in all seriousness, are the higher trim packages +sasquatch going to be delayed more than the “boring” orders because of part availability?
yeah, once Ford added allocations and then the inability to procure parts became too big for them to hide, it was painfully obvious that timestamps were relegated to an almost meaningless bit part in the process. It was then also abundantly clear that if the inability for Ford to source parts from their low bidder (possibly best value selection, don't know) continues for more than a quarter or two, that dealer stock will be filled with whatever they can make. Of course dealers will be sad they do not have some high end models and Ford will bow down again and do a mix of dealer order and converted reservations in 2022 and beyond. (do not forget, Ford was very clear that they would build converted reservations before dealer stock, which will kinda happen, but when asked point blank if they would do all converted reservations pushed to 2022 before dealer stock, the answer was that they would do 2021 and no comment on the 2022 MY.)
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They might get their gray base 2.3 that's as bland as white rice a couple months earlier but they can seethe at my 2.7, MIC and Sasquatched awesomeness at the red light when it gets here.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With hardtops being an issue, all 2-doors are potentially a problem.

4-door with soft top is going to get bumped to the front of the line.
I have a 4 door soft top on order, res 7/29, but with tow package. I really do not want to have to install my own tow package due to the wiring unknowns. But I really need this truck before the snow flies. Any thoughts there Danger.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door soft top on order, res 7/29, but with tow package. I really do not want to have to install my own tow package due to the wiring unknowns. But I really need this truck before the snow flies. Any thoughts there Danger.
It’s a fool’s errand to try to guess at this point.

With any luck Ford will provide us all with the delivery window estimates this month and we can start making plans for ourselves… including modifying orders for those who have a hard deadline in mind.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So are the orders like base 2dr 2.3 manual gonna jump the line because they are simple? (yes that’s my order 🌚😅) But in all seriousness, are the higher trim packages +sasquatch going to be delayed more than the “boring” orders because of part availability?
No top :(

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They might get their gray base 2.3 that's as bland as white rice a couple months earlier but they can seethe at my 2.7, MIC and Sasquatched awesomeness at the red light when it gets here.
I won't, trust me. ;)

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

n
not until you see both in person like I have :D...non Squatch Bronco look like doo doo
Opinions - everyone has one………
Sponsored