Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

USAA is a lot harder to get membership, since they want to keep that exclusive insurance pool. NFCU will probably take you as long as you know what the national flag looks like.
I mean... it is the Navy. 🚢
Sponsored

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Navy federal. If you have had a grandparent, sibling , parent, child in the military, alive or not, you qualify for membership. Their lowest rates were 4.54% vs 7-8.5% with local credit unions/ bank.
Another plug for Navy Federal, I recently set up a new account to see if I could use them to finance my Bronco when it gets here and totally forgot that I had an account with them like 30 years ago (damn 1991 was over 30 years ago!) when I was in the Navy and stationed back east.

I also have USAA and had financed a car with them about eight or nine years ago, process then was super easy and they were great to work with. My credit wasn't nearly as good then as it is now...

I have probably another month before mine gets here, hoping for even a small dip in the rates by the time mine gets here.

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you. I secured my very tiny loan. They were shocked that I was paying for most of it. I pick it up Tuesday night!