First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in my local dealership today (Fort Worth, TX)for a scheduled install of the metal bashplate my BaseSquatch was missing on delivery and my salesman showed me this very well optioned Outerbanks with 2.7L, Sasquatch, dual tops, leather, LUX etc. that a year one reservation customer walked away from this week. It’s the type of build I would never have thought of, and is really sweet. Available today, they are asking 5k over but I was told they are taking offers. PM me and I’ll give you the salesman’s cell phone number.

Just trying to help a fellow forum member get access to a super nice build and an honest salesman at the same time.

If there is a better way to do this I’m all ears.

Daniel

Ford Bronco Local Dealer has abandoned customer order for immediate delivery 20230224_105700_HDR_resized

Ford Bronco Local Dealer has abandoned customer order for immediate delivery 20230224_105657_HDR_resized
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sasquatch_SOF

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aw shucks. The poor salesman had a year 1 reservation holder walk away from a brand new Bronco at MSRP. It's such a shame his only option to unload it from the stealership is to slap a $5K ADM on it.

OP
OP
LastEdition

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aw shucks. The poor salesman had a year 1 reservation holder walk away from a brand new Bronco at MSRP. It's such a shame his only option to unload it from the stealership is to slap a $5K ADM on it.
Thanks for your opinion.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4-door w/the 3 sins won't sit, someone will scoop this up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LastEdition

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
A car salesman couldn't have come up with a better line. Good luck fetching your ADM, friend.
Well, some of us know what they say about arguing with a fool in public…
Sponsored