First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking to order a new 4 door and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a good dealer/salesman in Texas. I’m out of the Houston area but do not mind traveling. I just want to work with someone who is fair and doesn’t require a big non-refundable deposit since this will be a long wait for delivery. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered mine with Cavender Ford in Columbus, I was told MSRP on my pricing. 🤘🏼

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buck Williams with Appel Ford in Brenham, TX (on 290, about an hour from Katy). Only deposit was the $100 one for my initial reservation through Ford.

Straight MSRP, no gimmicks, and no games on the back end of the deal. The Bronco is the first vehicle I've purchased through him, but I know a bunch of other guys who have used him and said the experience couldn't be better. After I ordered I found out that Appel's GM is a guy I grew up with - he's a really good guy, too.

Sponsored

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m looking to order a new 4 door and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a good dealer/salesman in Texas. I’m out of the Houston area but do not mind traveling. I just want to work with someone who is fair and doesn’t require a big non-refundable deposit since this will be a long wait for delivery. Any input is greatly appreciated.
I had a wonderful experience with Tommie Vaughn. Much better then the big dealerships on I-10. I worked with Jason and would highly recommend.

OP
OP

Ragincajun2009

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
When did y’all order y’all’s? I have contacted a few of the dealers and one is at $3,500 above MSRP with a “surcharge” and typical $300 fees they try to slip in and then one told me MSRP +TTL but then when he went to draw up paperwork, there was magically a $10k markup 🤣🤣. Pretty ridiculous and I don’t want a bronco that bad. In my opinion, it’s bad enough paying sticker for something.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When did y’all order y’all’s? I have contacted a few of the dealers and one is at $3,500 above MSRP with a “surcharge” and typical $300 fees they try to slip in and then one told me MSRP +TTL but then when he went to draw up paperwork, there was magically a $10k markup 🤣🤣. Pretty ridiculous and I don’t want a bronco that bad. In my opinion, it’s bad enough paying sticker for something.
Well do tell?

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What dealers?

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. Excellent customer service, only paid MSRP, $100 deposit, and no funny business.

They also hosted an exclusive Off-Rodeo event just for their Bronco customers (this was in addition to the one free entry Ford offers us). The dealership paid for entry, a guest, and a hotel room, and threw in a bunch of extra surprises too. Just all around great customer service and relations, and I'll definitely shop with them again.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered through Helfman Ford in Stafford. They didn't ask for a deposit and they aren't marking then up either. I have bought several vehicles through them, and my dad has bought many vehicles as well. We never have issues and their very helpful!
Sponsored