Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My reservation is with Maxwell in Austin (11/28). They called me in December to do the order and I got there and they had me with a Bronco Sport (their fault). They called me in February to do the order and I got there and they said, sorry we're only doing orders for people who reserved in September or earlier. I found out on my own about the '21 cutoff in mid March and went in to do the order. Got a new salesman and then went to the lady who actually does the orders. She is super cool and is getting a Bronco herself. They are doing straight MSRP, no markup and taking a $600 deposit. I have ordered a Base 2dr 2.3L manual non-squatch in VB. The ordering lady says I will be early '22 but there is a small chance I'll make '21 due to it being a Base non-squatch 2.3L. The salesmen are USELESS or something less than that.
Sponsored

Oisinirish

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4 door. Sasquatch. Manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a great experience at Truck City Ford in Buda. Talk to Steve or Charlie.

When I bought my F-150 back in ā€˜11 I checked out Maxwell and didnā€™t get a good feeling from the salesman then. Didnā€™t buy there.
Figured Iā€™d give them a second chance but salesman at Maxwell told me 2-3 years and then walked away.

Ordered middle of January 2022 from Truck City and Picked it up 4 days ago. Must be a time warp.

Last edited:

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a great experience at Truck City Ford in Buda. Talk to Steve or Charlie.

When I bought my F-150 back in ā€˜11 I checked out Maxwell and didnā€™t get a good feeling from the salesman then. Didnā€™t buy there.
Figured Iā€™d give them a second chance but salesman at Maxwell told me 2-3 years and then walked away.

Ordered middle of January 2022 from Truck City and Picked it up 4 days ago. Must be a time warp.
Did you do the COVP program, or just a regular order?
Trying to find a new place to order from in August... The dealer I've normally worked with has turned flaky and stated 'there may be some adm' .... not cool.

Oisinirish

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4 door. Sasquatch. Manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you do the COVP program, or just a regular order?
Trying to find a new place to order from in August... The dealer I've normally worked with has turned flaky and stated 'there may be some adm' .... not cool.
Did nothing. Walked in blind and placed an order based on their word that MSRP is what Iā€™d pay. And there was no hassle at delivery.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leif Johnson Ford... had a great experience with David Dempsey

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased through "Bronco" Bob at Covert Ford Lincoln in Austin. Honored MRSP and smooth sale. Repainted both doors because of factory blemishes and they turned out great. Recommend them highly!
Sponsored