Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Look and feel (simplistic) takeaway. 44810ED9-796F-419D-A4E7-8C489CAEE325
Went to one of the events this week and finally got to see the Bronco in person. They had a black outer banks (our edition but not our color) in a 4 door. Although I feel like they should have been traveling with a 2 and 4 door, they only had a couple 4 doors.
I have been concerned with interior width and seating position, and I’m happy to say that the front seat volume felt about the same as our explorer. It was as expected a little more upright seating position, but still felt like it had plenty of leg room.
It had the “Roast” leather which looked really good with the black, and I think will go well with our Area 51. I was also pleased to see the color of the dash with the embossed pattern worked well together.
The running boards on the outer banks feel to me like they are in so close they probably won’t be all that useful, but wife likes that it has them and since this is her vehicle, I guess that’s all that matters.
With the front seats where I would need them the back seat was tight but livable, while still keeping in mind that the 2 door will lose an inch of that leg room. We realize that the back seat of our 2 door probably won’t fit our 6’1’ 15 year old, or at very least would only fit him...but he will be driving soon so we decided that is ok.
This example had the V-6 with no stupid plastic covers on the engine. I hope they keep it that way, if they don’t I will be removing them any way. Engine bay looks to be well set up and it will be easy to work on things there. I noticed you had to really slam the hood to get it to latch properly, never cared for that in a vehicle.
Sponsored