Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello 6G.

Have been lurking for a while but never posted. Have learned so much from this forum, I want to say a big Thank You.

My 2 door Badlands is replacing a very very worn out Wrangler on our farm as a utility rig. If the gods are smiling it is scheduled for production in the 9/19 build. I'm trying to get ahead of the curve by getting some necessary accessories here before the rig arrives.

On the top of the list is the winch which is already here. The Bronco was ordered with the heavy duty bumper to accept it. In our case its not an accessory but a necessity and gets very regular use on the farm. The Warn winch has been going strong for 15+ years with no problems. No hesitation to buy another,

Second on the list is a real brush guard, not the little hoop thing Ford provides. We need a full front guard to protect the grill and lights from getting thrashed by brush and debris. Don't have one on the Wrangler and it has little paint remaining on its nose. Don't want the Bronco to suffer the same fate.

Here is a link to what we installed on two F150 trucks and they works great.

https://www.americantrucks.com/westin-hdx-winch-mount-brush-guard-black-1517.html

Have had no luck finding anything that provides full front protection so far. So I throw out the question to the Bronco6G community.

Thanks in advance.
Kilgore
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
JCR has theirs https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-B.html

LOD has theirs (on that same site): https://realtruck.com/p/lod-offroad-black-ops-grille-guard/lod-afg2105/

And there’s always Maxlider: https://shop.maxliderbros.com/products/2021-2022-ford-bronco-custom-front-modular-bumper

Sounds like you just haven’t googled hard enough or something 🤷🏼‍♂️
Definitely not the same look... And like him, I've also been looking for something like that.

Simple bolt on that can keep existing factory bumper and looks like the police interceptor push bars...

Very surprised this isn't available yet either. Everybody wants to make Jeep-like stuff...

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello 6G.

Have been lurking for a while but never posted. Have learned so much from this forum, I want to say a big Thank You.

My 2 door Badlands is replacing a very very worn out Wrangler on our farm as a utility rig. If the gods are smiling it is scheduled for production in the 9/19 build. I'm trying to get ahead of the curve by getting some necessary accessories here before the rig arrives.

On the top of the list is the winch which is already here. The Bronco was ordered with the heavy duty bumper to accept it. In our case its not an accessory but a necessity and gets very regular use on the farm. The Warn winch has been going strong for 15+ years with no problems. No hesitation to buy another,

Second on the list is a real brush guard, not the little hoop thing Ford provides. We need a full front guard to protect the grill and lights from getting thrashed by brush and debris. Don't have one on the Wrangler and it has little paint remaining on its nose. Don't want the Bronco to suffer the same fate.

https://www.americantrucks.com/westin-hdx-winch-mount-brush-guard-black-1517.html

Have had no luck finding anything that provides full front protection so far. So I throw out the question to the Bronco6G community.

Thanks in advance.
Kilgore
ARB makes the most heavy duty one that is welded to their bumper Summit.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello 6G.

Thanks in advance.
Kilgore
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/basesquatch-arb.53326/unread

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JCR has a Bull Bar and Pre-Runner Bar that bolt onto four points on the modular bumper, but I haven’t seen anything more sturdy looking than that unless you get a new bumper as well.

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be afraid that is more a brush guard and less a deer guard….(have hit 3 deer in my life)
I would agree, but at least it would lessen the blow.

I’ve hit 3 also. Luckily have always steered or veered away so as to not have a direct impact

OP
OP

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is why I'm so impressed with the 6G community. In the time it takes to bbq and consume a steak after posting, I have a bunch of viable solutions!

Thanks for this and any additional leads that may arrive.

Kilgore

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m considering this because I hit a deer already. I know too late but I need to minimize damage if it ever happens again.

https://www.amazon.com/Rongtaod-202...4eb-4ac9-ba4e-c570b345c402&pd_rd_i=B09Z6KSGV3
I would HIGHLEY suggest replacing all those bolts with better grade ones if you go any bars produced from that country. Just remember it's 4 bolts holding it on with some cheap steel so if you hit that deer fast enough that bar may or may not break off and decapitate you

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs