First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Westin XTS Brush Guard, which should be here today. I already installed the RC Winch mount, so I liked the bolt-together style. I intend to leave the lower center bar out. When comparing others, I would have to cut that bar out to fit with the RC winch mount.

Amazon has it on sale for $366 plus tax.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C47ZVHYL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
For what it's worth the jcr bull bar fits without modification with the rc winch mount
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230903_214217
Sponsored

sdwyles

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, comes in 4 main pieces. the pushbars are welded to the headlight loops. the 2 cross bars across the center are bolted on. There are 4 support brackets also, 2 attach to the back of the Mod bumper and connect to the crash bar mount (if you are Sas and don't have crashbars, thenn you also don't have the bolts to attach these brackets). I have the RC pod-light mounts in the corners of my Mod bumper that get in the way of the frame brackets. The other 2 brackets attach to the bottom of the headlight hoops and to a factory bolt on the Mod bumper to reduce vibrations. I do have those installed.

I have very pleased with this grill guard. looks great from every angle and since it is bolted together, I deleted the lower cross bar since I have the RC Winch mod attachment. I love the combo look this gives and very pleased with the discount I found on amazon for price. (Scroll up to find the link).

sdwyles

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth the jcr bull bar fits without modification with the rc winch mount
Ford Bronco Looking For a Real Brush Guard 20230903_214217
I researched them all, including this one. Looks like they styled it after the ARB bumber. I am not a fan of the look Function is better than the westin, but I personally think the fashion won out on the Westin.

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Westin XTS Brush Guard, which should be here today. I already installed the RC Winch mount, so I liked the bolt-together style. I intend to leave the lower center bar out. When comparing others, I would have to cut that bar out to fit with the RC winch mount.

Amazon has it on sale for $366 plus tax.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C47ZVHYL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
This is exactly what I want to do solely to avoid the front camera. How easy was it to not include the bottom center bar? Is there any cutting or anything like that? Thanks for your help

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is exactly what I want to do solely to avoid the front camera. How easy was it to not include the bottom center bar? Is there any cutting or anything like that? Thanks for your help
Two bolts to take it off. First time putting it on.. just don't include it.

It comes in left hoop, right hoop, and two cross beams. Just don't install the lower crossbeam.

Sponsored

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: also didn’t install the frame extensions to the mod bumper because I have fogs there and there is no room. Hopefully this won’t be an issue. I don’t think it will be

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Steelcraft

IMG_1852.png

IMG_1853.png

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JCR has a Bull Bar and Pre-Runner Bar that bolt onto four points on the modular bumper, but I haven’t seen anything more sturdy looking than that unless you get a new bumper as well.
Plus their bar looks like it will play nice with the modular bumper. I have the RC winch and mount so I can not have a cross bar below the Bronco letters in the grille.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That looks awesome. Is there any way to fit a winch with it? As in adding a high mount plate?
That’s a great question. I’m not entirely sure. The middle grill panel can be removed to give you open access and there is a a little bit of room between the grill and guard as you can see by the full size pod lights tucked in there.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a great question. I’m not entirely sure. The middle grill panel can be removed to give you open access and there is a a little bit of room between the grill and guard as you can see by the full size pod lights tucked in there.
Great. Thanks for the reply!

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With how mine sits I would say no on the high winch mount.
Yeah, by the time I got a reply, I had ordered the Westin. Waiting on some last pieces to my project, then I’ll coat the brush guard, rough country high mount winch plate, and Lobo brace with Raptor brand bedliner/epoxy and mount it all up. Should be a long project.
Sponsored