Sponsored

Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options

seankelley9

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone looking for a good fog light option for the modular bumper that has a yellow and white light option all input is appreciated!
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well look no further then what we've got to offer. Check out our fog kits here. The first 4 kits are our most popular with the Diode Dynamics kits being the most popular out of those 4.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Our kits include 3 pairs of lights, our wiring harness which is simply THE BEST in the industry. It makes installation VERY easy. All plug and play and no extra wiring pigtails to mess with. We also make our brackets out of stainless steel right here on Long Island (we also powder coat them black).

We let you choose which lights to go with. We have some recomendations on our site.

The Diode Dynamics kits are the most popular however you'll find the highest quality lights with Baja Designs.

Our Flush Brackets are the most popular but are out of stock for a few weeks, but it gives it a nice flush finish. The other brackets we sell are more of an "open" design and allow you to run larger lights (2x 3" and 1x 2" for example). They are in stock and ship right away.

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/
Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 314587756_10222221475941256_1308483339571486558_n

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706478292111

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706478337738

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 305449976_491269192392242_8483762161279700545_n

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally a huge fan of Heretic Studio. I get all of their stuff for 10% off, and it's always been super high-quality—no complaints. LINK.

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options 1706479424051

If Heretic Studio didn't exist, my next choice would probably be @4x4TruckLEDs.com. (I see they've already given you their spiel, so I'll refrain.)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Baja Designs setup, noted above. Been running them for approximately 2 years, and absolutely love them.

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the Diode Dynamics triple foglight kit with KR off-road bracket and upfitter wiring harness. One pair white SS3 sports and two pair of yellow SSC2 sports in fog configuration and SAE compliant. Great output for my needs and a fairly easy install. Great customer service from 4x4 truck leds with super fast shipping. The install was made easier with their included upfitter wiring harness.

Sponsored

Flanders621

Badlands
First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have the Mabett's. Had a week of foggy mornings last week on the way to work and they did a good job.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went with 4x4truckleds Diode Dynamics package w/the flush mount brackets and had everything installed by Global Lightwerkz in NJ. Happy with the product and the service of both companies.

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a lower cost solution try Mabetts Raptor style lights. Easiest install and great lighting.

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options IMG_1519

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options IMG_1519
I also installed the Mabbett Raptor style lights on my bronco. Easy install in the OEM modular bumper. Easily wired to upfitter switches. I think they look great and available on Amazon.

Sponsored

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with the diode dynamics kit from @4x4TruckLEDs.com . The KR Off-road bracket makes this kit great. I went with SAE fogs for the big and small fogs, and an off-road combo to finish it out. Their support was great, answered a couple questions I had over a weekend install. I've had Baja designs before and honestly the diode dynamics are just as good, there's some really good comparison videos out there. Pic shows both SAE sets lit, in real world situation it is more either/or.

PSX_20240129_084756.jpg

bronco-102.jpg

Oly_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

KC!!! The easiest install ever, harnesses included, solder a few wires together and you’re done. Also amber lens covers that snap on. The modular bumper fog lights in fog, light mode have yellow halos in the off-road lights. Turning on the off-road mode makes them bright and all white unless you have the amber lens covers. 1 switch for street legal fog another switch to turn those fog lights into off-road light. I like DD and have some of their items on my Mach 1 but KC has the best options and unbelievable Quality. When I first purchased the lights, I thought this is pretty expensive for lights but when you open the boxes you’ll understand.

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options IMG_6876

Ford Bronco Looking for good fog light option for modular bumper with yellow & white options IMG_6797

IMG_7470.jpeg

Last edited:

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went through this a few months ago. First thing to think about…do you want off-road or street legal lights? Big difference. Make sure you understand what is street legal for your state, if that is what you are going for.
Do you want Fogs? Floods? Spots? Different lights for different use cases. Know what you are getting.
Sponsored