Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the bestop trektop installed.
when camping I have some gear such as tent, table etc that is quite long and I have to place it higher around the window height.
probelm is that when I start off-roading this equipment starts to move around and sometime rest on the windows, pinching them…
I thought of adding some molle panels there- hoping for a recommendation for some that can be mounted as wide as possible, so that I can use as much width of that cargo upper area as possible but still have something to protect the side windows
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several companies that make them:
  • DV8 Offroad
  • JCR Offroad
  • RTR Vehicles
  • Builtright Industries
etc. etc.

OP
OP

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are several companies that make them:
  • DV8 Offroad
  • JCR Offroad
  • RTR Vehicles
  • Builtright Industries
etc. etc.
Dv8 and other seem to state hard top only, and jcr from photos seem to sit very tight and far from the window, losing space.
Plus it’s hard to say if soft top support means also bestop solution?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dv8 and other seem to state hard top only, and jcr from photos seem to sit very tight and far from the window, losing space.
Plus it’s hard to say if soft top support means also bestop solution?
The reason why they say hard top only is because many of the molle panels mount to the same spot or interfere with the factory soft top bracket.

I'm not familiar with the mounting bracket for the Bestop soft top. So you have to look at some of the product images and eyeball it to see if it'll clear the Bestop brackets.

The mounting point for the factory soft top is here:
Ford Bronco Looking for molle panels for rear windows 1685364039261

And here is a better view with the trim panels removed:

Ford Bronco Looking for molle panels for rear windows 1685364218484

Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought the Broaddict side panels from Amazon a few months ago and love them.

OP
OP

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kept searching and found these - https://www.amazon.com/Tluuze-Window-Accessories-Interior-Storage/dp/B0BNJD5BRK
They go for 85$ right now, which is extremely cheap compared to other options, and per the video they mount really close to the windows, providing more storage space in the cargo area which is my main concern.
It seems like others that were mentioned here are sitting right on the rear bow on its inner part, dv8 seem decent and sits on the outer part, but these seem even farther away, closer to the window, so I might give it a shot.
It looks like the height of the screws are somewhat adjustable, maybe it'll be enough.
Worst case Ill return it :)

If anyone has them Ill be happy for an opinion

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like it is installed quite into the cabin, wasting some storage space. I was hoping to have something that is mounted on the outer side, but maybe the photos are misleading - could you please share a photo or measure the distance between the panels?

hust to know if my tent will go in
45 3/8 roughly

CBD4BD99-3ACA-4611-9011-749C4660C929.jpeg

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I kept searching and found these - https://www.amazon.com/Tluuze-Window-Accessories-Interior-Storage/dp/B0BNJD5BRK
They go for 85$ right now, which is extremely cheap compared to other options, and per the video they mount really close to the windows, providing more storage space in the cargo area which is my main concern.
It seems like others that were mentioned here are sitting right on the rear bow on its inner part, dv8 seem decent and sits on the outer part, but these seem even farther away, closer to the window, so I might give it a shot.
It looks like the height of the screws are somewhat adjustable, maybe it'll be enough.
Worst case Ill return it :)

If anyone has them Ill be happy for an opinion
These are for hardtop only right? I have been looking for a soft top one that doesn't stick in at all, mostly so no nasty people can reach into my backseat easily.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are for hardtop only right? I have been looking for a soft top one that doesn't stick in at all, mostly so no nasty people can reach into my backseat easily.
Check my post #9. Barnes states compatible with soft top only. I imagine they jut in a little, if at all, to allow clearance for the soft top when retracted.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also I saw some post somewhere that mentioned the company Turn Offroad. They had a set of panels that I liked so I purchased. Plan to install this weekend. I asked them about product weight and if they can be installed without removing the rear clamshell. They said total weight is 15 lbs. (7.5 lbs each panel) and they can be installed without hardtop removal, though tedious. We'll see.

https://turnoffroad.com/collections...cts/2021-ford-bronco-rear-window-molle-panels
Sponsored